See You in My 19th Life - Ch. 34

Thank you for the translation and glad that both translation group talk it out nicely 🙏❤️

Thank you for the translation...... i had a bad feeling when i start watching ch 35..... but curiousity got the better of me so now i'm stuck with a masive cliffhanger -_-

Thank you for da scansss. Its whether you or da orther guys release, We are still gratefull.

Ho8

Thanks for the tl, but I am curious. how is it easier to convert image files into video, getting a bigger size and having to upload it than making a zip out of image files and uploading that?

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, I feel like there're a couple of sentences that isn't properly translated

Wish we could have kept the other translators...they were better and weren't shilling their youtube channel by delaying updates here.

Hold on, we need to remember we're reading this for free. No need to make it awkward between 2 groups. I am sure both group put a lot of efforts for us to read, let's just be thankful

Why are some people being so negative? If you're not involved in scanlation work, you don't know how much work this is. So please don't be negative about it. If you have problems with this translation/group, you don't really have to read here. Just wait for Webtoon to update it.

That being said, I'm perfectly understanding the story so thank you for your hard work on the translations and beautiful typesetting! ❤️

Hi thx a lot of the translation I suggest that instead of using had a picture clicked say had a picture taken

That was a long chapter with lots of wording. Thank you for taking your time to translate this for us.

Editing is good but translation is a little awkward. Maybe u guys should ask the other team to joint.

Users who are viewing this thread