See You in My 19th Life

Really loving this story! The summary is confusing and it's hard to figure out where the plot is going for the first few chapters, but once it warms up this story really has interesting characters! Thank you so much for the scanlations!

Omg! This is soooo gooood! I can’t believe I waited so long to read this!

This needs to become a k-drama series, or soap opera, it's that good.

Clicked on a lark, but it sucked me in, and I usually don't go for modern day stuff like this.

This is sooo good!!!!!! Glad I came across this!✧( ꈍᴗꈍ)✧

And why is it that even when he says things like 'she's crazy' I find it so cute?
♡(> ਊ <)♡

Thank you so much for translating this. Also can i pls get more? ミ●﹏☉ミ

This is now available on webtoon app, I just saw it a while ago. I'm glad that this is gonna get an official translation! though it might take a while to catch up on the chapters here

Glad LINE picked it up and didn’t try to localize character names. But it’ll be months before it catches up to here 😭

YESSS, thank goodness Webtoon picked it up. I don't like other webtoon service ; _; they aren't truely free *cough* tappytoon

Althou i still want translation group to continue translating, i wonder how that would go...

Edit: they will be dropping it but I would like to thank Sunny-side-up for translating this series thus far. I wouldn't have known about the news and had such a fun read without you guys :)

Thank you for translating it for us until now. ❤️ It will take WEBTOON a few months to catch up though.

Thank you for translating!! Hopefully I’ll be patient enough to wait for Webtoon to catch up 🤠

Guys this was picked up by Webtoon. So yea, go read the official free translations on Webtoon's official site. That way you can support the author as well :)))

Another great one reset to the beginning 😭
Atleast it was Webtoon and not 💩Webcomics💩

I came here because I have no coins to read the rest on WEBTOON and wanted more story.

For anyone looking for the comic on webtoon. Look up ''See You in My 19th Life''. The name of the comic is different.

Users who are viewing this thread