See You in My 19th Life

@aseap24 it means both manhawas r in same country, time, etc. The main character of it a good day to be a dog actually appears in this manhawa in one of the chapters

Aggregator gang
The description is confusing
You can't have already experienced your 19th life before your 18th one without knowing anything about your 18th life
That's just not how it works
Maybe I just don't undertsand

@nobodygattaknow I haven't read it but i m guess her previous life had a love rival and it is also her current life rival ? sounds really wrong with teh age gap ;/

@nobodygattaknow @Eitu This is covered within the first few chapters, but
MC fell in love during their 18th life, died, and is still in love with the same person after being reborn. She remembers everything in all her past lives. The love interest still loves the 18th life MC, which is why she's her own rival.

The current age gap is 10 years or less because MC died when both were still children, and she was reborn shortly after death.

I have a feeling I'm gonna cry my eyes out reading this since the author is the same author if a good day to be a dog

Can I upload my own translation here or is it not allowed (bc there's another group doing it.)

Aaaaaa sorry I had no idea SSU was already doing this, I was just about to upload my own chapters ;w; How do I delete a title?

@ciaohuahua the scan group is a little behind as you can see with the russian translation. But i think you can talk to the scanlation group if u can upload your translations 😊 Readers will definitely appreciate it.

aaaaaah i already love this so much ong.. i wish there was more chapters in english, too bad i can't read russian🤧💀

I'm gonna be honest. I was reading 'the viriscident crown', caught up to the chapters, checked out the other works of the translators and found this treasure. For some time now I feel like my heart has become cold towards stories. Even though I find some interesting I don't really feel any surge of emotions (like jealousy, anger, joy etc.) while reading it.
I've finally foud somethingbto hibe me these omotoons

I have just binged through all the chapters and I can surely say that i love this manhwa so far! Thanks to the translation team for doing great job <3

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for translating this story! It's so different from others so I'm excited to see where it goes from here!

Users who are viewing this thread