See You in My 19th Life

Thank you so much for all, this webtoon is a gem. I love all the characters, and most of all the FL is so lovable. ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Thank you for continuing the translation for this!!!! This is really relieving, because your translations are much better than the one released by webtoon. I was quite confused when I read the availabe chapters there, a lot of the dialogue was worded in a way that was iffy and awkward esp in flow of the panels. They also cut the individual panels out to enlarge them, and it's so awkwardly placed :'((( some translations even repeat on subsequent bubbles :'((( made me sad, didn't expect the quality on there to be bad. Again, thank youuuuu so so much!!!!! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅบ

Ah lol i just finished reading every chapter from the binge update and damn, you're dropping this after all. Thank you so much for your efforts!! Looking forward to your future work, and I'll miss your smol tl notes :")))

Just finished A Good Day to be a Dog. I need more epilogues of them ๐Ÿฅฒ but also sad that this is getting dropped.

I am seriously in love with this Webtoon!! The storyโ€™s flavour is immaculate and the characters arenโ€™t your typical ones! I seriously love the FL so much!! As expected of author Lee Hye~ never disappoints!

Aggregator gang
oo i started reading the official english translation on webtoon a few weeks ago (and i love it sm) and then found this here in my "read later" list!! this webtoon is so good!!!

Chapter 31: besides poor quality of the translation and scans, two groups uploaded the exact same translation. Pretty sus

Users who are viewing this thread