See You in My 19th Life

Fed-Kun's army
@lumi506 There are just 31 chapters in korean. Idk what happened but it's been over a month since the last chapter. :(

Edit: Just checked author's instagram, she'll come back on February 20 lol.

@Sevs
1. It uploads faster, as you can see they already caught up on chapter 31 while Webtoon is still 22. Plus, Webtoon uploads chapters ONCE a WEEK
2. The translations are more accurate, as a Korean, I can confirm that the translation is more accurate here
3. We don't need any "coins", all the episodes are free and we don't need to purchase any coins, out of the 22 chapters Webtoon updated 17 are free, which means we need to purchase these "coins" so that we can read the 5 episodes that are already updated here for FREE

Of course, we want to support the author as much as we can, that's why I re-watch the episodes on webtoon but I don't see why we shouldn't read this amazing webtoon/manhwa on here. A lot of people want to read ahead but some aren't able to afford those coins or want to waste money, like me. People can always read the official one since there is all the information on top. Did that answer your question?

The characters are so out of the typical that I love this! I love that the ML is the one who's vulnerable. I love that the FL is capable and the one who hits on ML. I love the fact that the sister is NOT in love with ML but the aloof secretary. I love the mystery behind the secretary (and that he's so frickin handsome). I love the bittersweetness of how FL died, reincarnated, worked hard to meet ML again but now can't tell him who she is because IT MAKES SENSE. None of the nonsense in romance. THIS IS SO REFRESHING!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!

Thank you for updating the story!! That’s so sweet of you and greatly appreciated. I’ll go back to waiting for webtoon to catch up. It will be awhile but definitely worth it. 😁

Mmn

U can read ch 31 on manhuascan. The author will release ch 32 on 20 February because she has some health problems. U can see it in this site raw unfortunately https://m.comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=746858&week=sun&sortOrder=DESC . DON'T MARK THIS AS SPAM. IF YOU DO I'M NOT GONNA REPOST IT.
I'm gonna say this again but u can go to youtube to read ch 32 lukily someone is translating this

There hasn't been any real drama yet and I'm about to cry already, how did they write a romance with reincarnation this well. If you're looking to get emotionally fucked up, this is it.

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE FOR THE STORY TO NOT EVEN GET INTO THE MAIN DISH OF THE DRAMA AND IM ALREADY UNCONTROLLABLY SOBBING I LOVE THIS SO MUCH

the webtoonist have the BEST webtoons ever. just recently discovered this was their latest webtoon like less than 24 hours ago and literally binged it up to the latest translated and raw in a few hours 😭 it's sO GOOD and I'm going crazy waiting for it all to unfold!!!

I totally love this type of romance, author is so good at writing romance without clichè drama, i love Ban Jieum soooo muchhhhh(ฅ’ω’ฅ)♥

Can someone recommend me some good stuffs like this one? i want to read FL who is straightforward and no drama like Ban Jieum..

omg i havent read a decent reincarnation romance one for the longest time that wasnt your typical cringe cliche one!!! this is a MUST READ!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread