Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru you ni Natta ga, Mushoku dake wa Yamerarenai you desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 17 - Maze Exploration at Gomaki Village

@Mjrdeath No they didn't, only MC did.

Well I'm surprised that I was surprised that he one hit killed the boss. Most isekai have MC that don't realise their power but we as reader can predict "ah they'll one hit the boss after all this", but for this MC we've been given the impression that he's not that powerful, so I was surprised. Or maybe I'm the only one who thinks that this MC is not OP, who knows.

Lol he got the v 2 skill required to work to the king :v
Ty for the ch.

Dex-chan lover
@fuadhika
I think he's powerful but far from invincible. It's just that the boss was weak. It's just a small rural labyrinth.

Dex-chan lover
@belgopolac well, broconish vibe aside, when he asked the goddesses to keep an eye on or make sure she is ok without him, after he left they revealed confusion about that because according to their sources he doesn't have a sister.

This chapter we got some ominous scribble on the floor and "I'm coming to where you are". Then the goddess tells our boy his sister went hiking on my Fuji. By ordinary human perception, all she should know about oniichan's location is "dead". There's cheaper and more efficient ways to reach the land of the dead, unless there is folklore about mt Fuji that I don't know connecting it to heavenly realms.

So either the goddess lied about her climbing Fuji, or she somehow KNOWS her bro has been isekai'd and has a plan to get there.

The fact that this is juxtaposed with info about the seal on the demon Lord coming undone is also troubling, even if it might be unrelated. Do you recall what chapter had Haru sharing her history with the demon Lord? Because just based on this chapter it doesn't sound like HER demon Lord acquaintance is currently sealed away.

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector
in the wn it was explain that sometimes when someone death near a rift point their soul will get suck and reincarnated to that world which is the little sister found out about her brother weird death and tried to go but the rift where his brother death was closed so she search for a nearby rift to died so she can cross the world again
and for major spoiler on below
the little sister is the last demon lord...... and boy she has a lot.......
lots of connection there.......
kinda get weird thought after she got captured by the person on that turtorial book which kinda weird since that person is also one of the people who sealed her as well.....
it was explain as well if i remember right that the demon lord live as the mc little sister just for fun and now it's got more confusing than ever after that point.....
at least for me....

Dex-chan lover
@wahyurockajn since it's pretty obvious that she's on her way with a truck-kun full of secrets to be revealed, I just hope that she doesn't go through the same personality switch as the sister from Date a Live, from diabetically sweet imouto to haughty and mean.

Dex-chan lover
I always pictured the little sister to have have jet black hair

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector Well for now
the little sister is really considered that she even brought item that her older brother want from her world before her transfering to where her brother are
and she is the same till she got captured kinda feel weird since apparently she got a promise with the turtorial person
well so you know she will be the same till that person capture her........ since apparently she act like a demon lord again because of a promise ?
well it's like that so the answer of your question is yes... she change after get captured....
don't know if she will return back if she meet with the mc thought since the translated wn still not that far yet as the mc still trying to chase her

No one's going to comment on LHtranslations inconsistent translations?
Apprentice Magician is unlocked at Commoner level 10 and only grants low rank elemental magic skills, while Apprentice Practitioner is unlocked at Commoner level 80 and only grants healing and barrier magic skills.
How/why do the translators keep getting these two classes confused. Apprentice Magician didn't grant him Healing Magic II and the Cure spell, and Apprentice Magician didn't unlock the Cleric class, those were both obviously Apprentice Practitioner.

@Inuzuka no. If you think you can do a better job just do it yourself. Leave the translator alone, they are doing their best FOR FREE.

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan yes, but she's a virgin and probably never thought about sex before, and walking in on two people about to fuck is super embaressing.

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan I think Carol said she's 16. Then Haru said she was 18, and I don't remember if Ichino's age was ever mentioned or not, but he did say Haru was younger than him so he should be at least 19 I guess.

Thanks for the chapter!
Seems a mistranslation again. LN describes in more detail but gist of what the goddesses are talking about on page 3 is that one of the seals of the Demon King that the Hero defeated 200 years ago was broken. Although if look at the seal as a whole rather than parts could say becoming undone when part of it is broken. In any case when Hero defeated Demon Lord the soul was sent to another world and the main body and power were sealed with multiple points hidden in various areas to anchor and sustain the seal. So the sword the two idiots found (along with warning not to pull sword out lest release a demon but felt demon rather than sword must be lonely so were going to free it,) was part of the seal until the sword was pushed into the ground breaking that part of the seal. Part about pulling the sword out was to trick any of the Demon Lord's minions who found the place into pulling the sword springing the pit trap while thinking that was the way to release the Demon Lord when reality was had to push sword in. More details will be explained later.
Also, LN included how MC is surprised sister went to Mt. Fuji because during a proposed family trip there she got extremely agitated and made a hell of a ruckus not to go but never explained why. That and sister has been looking into why MC suddenly ceased to exist except for her memory (nobody else remembers him and even his appearance in family pictures and videos has been erased, so a pic with him and her together now just shows her,) and the circle with writing in it is part of an advanced mathematical formula that covers the entire floor.

Users who are viewing this thread