Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru You ni Natta ga, Mushoku Dake wa Yamerarenai You Desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 18 - Sudden Confession

Dex-chan lover
@AbyssalMonkey at rank 3 it might become one way thus making it really usefull for sneaking. but then again its lifestyle magic so it might not have combat use.

@AbyssalMonkey Its not really useless.
If i remember correctly lifestyle magic is seen as good magic if i remeber correctly lifestyle magic 2 is wanted in theaters and in case of the mc its good for him having sex.

@silverden rank 3 will be
teleportation towards people who are holding a deep affection towards him

Haha... that moment when u wanna have sexy-time... but your daughther enters... sad xD

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the age-old Japanese tradition of putting things into your beloved's ears.

Fed-Kun's army
i like it
all these MC who are to dence to do lewd stuff even if both want it

this MC tries to but gets funy c*ockblocked

Supporter
That feeling when you won't be able to have your own white wolf, who asks for head-pats and tummy rubs...

I'm pretty certain that MC will be able to awoo in later episodes.

Dex-chan lover
@B0rito
Wasn’t the real winner of lifestyle magic the level in which you can convert your mp into a burnable oil (lubricant)?

Fed-Kun's army
I knew Carol was cute, But dmn, She is to dmn cute that i almost got diabetes.

Dex-chan lover
lifestyle 3 is not teleport, it is
oil creation
Also he gets practice with the sound bubble
and has the edge of the bubble inside the door, so the door still makes noise when knocked on.

Double-page supporter
You got to be quicker on the draw than that son.
Also he can reshape the bubble anyway he likes so he could easily include the door to hear it open or knocking if he wanted to. He didn't think ahead. Of course in that situation, even hearing the door open up would have been too late.

Dex-chan lover
@AbyssalMonkey

"If you fucking, you wanna hear someone coming." AbyssalMonkey 2019

Dex-chan lover
A convenient magic that makes things clean and one that cancels noise. I can think of more than a few uses to combine these two together, and not all of them are lewd. Just most.

Double-page supporter
I could've sworn they were caught in a much more compromising position in the web novel.

Users who are viewing this thread