Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru You ni Natta ga, Mushoku Dake wa Yamerarenai You Desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 20.2

Dex-chan lover
It's really disappointing to see an adult like this MC...

Dex-chan lover
Hero isn't bad guy, just a dumbass. Also has massive blue balls due to protag curse.
He has crazy and awesome stuff happen to him all the time, but tbe universe conspires to make him not ever have sex. Like If he goes to a brothel then suddenly something will happen that makes them have to close shop for that day

Dex-chan lover
Aaaah yes a troublemaker
Guess it's up to twist this story lil bit huh

Dex-chan lover
ooof just noticed how his companions each has a slave collar... ok so he just wants haru and the other one to be his slave eh...

was thinking like "Oh the author is trying make a 'japanese that is trying to do something about slavery' vs 'japanese who dont really agree with slavery but still have slaves" thing... i was wrong... i shoudl be wrong?

Dex-chan lover
@Bioman250

You're judging things based on our real-world perspective. In their world, slavery is not inherently a bad thing. It certainly CAN be, and is for probably many/most of them. Heck, in places in our world throughout history there was a lot of honor and glory in being a slave depending on who your master was. If you tried to free a slave who was happy being where they are, they'd probably kill you.

The thing about "the inn" instead of "an inn" is still bugging me, as it makes no sense due to the size of the town they're in. It's even big enough for a guild. Is that kind of business unpopular in the world the manga takes place in or something? No way it could be a dumb joke, as it should not be worth any laughs. That aside, so much for the guy being a nice dude due to being a holy knight. He drops the "release the slave(s)" trope, which honestly is kind of annoying even though it's not super common. At least he isn't villainous I suppose, which spawns the extremely cliché misunderstanding trope that will go on for all eternity.

Aggregator gang
some "chosen" hero...he doesn't even have girls willing to be his slaves, hell he's not even a real [hero class] user, what's he doing messing around with the MC?

"oh prideful itchy hero; do you prefer being beaten to make pulp and humiliated to eat dirt in here, or outside the guild?"

Dex-chan lover
@MiiaBestWaifu
Sorry, I misremembered. They're slaves too.
Though like Haru and Carol, it's mostly because they want to be and they'd only have to ask to be released.

Double-page supporter
Oh yeah I guess those 3 girls do all have slave collars too. Didn't notice the first time I read through.

Dex-chan lover
ofc the not-mc hero's a moron. it would be game-breaking to have said hero actually be smart, no?

Users who are viewing this thread