Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru You ni Natta ga, Mushoku Dake wa Yamerarenai You Desu - Vol. 7 Ch. 25 - Battle With Vampire

Dex-chan lover
what I wanna know is what took so long for the translation, it's not like it was a new volume

Double-page supporter
@JavelinJoe completely agree
"Ha! I was slowly removing your arm without you noticing!" sounds like a JoJo villain, haha!

Like, $50 the thing the vampire is trying to summon will turn out to be the MC's little sister or some shit.

Lol, the long wait for the chapter made us realize how bad it really is.

An isekai where the church doesn't turn out to be the predictable bad guys? What a plot twist! Still, the priest is an ass.

Also, I don't remember this from the WN, did this happen?

Long wait, but worth it. The donkey blood twist was funny and smart.
The art in this was never that good, btw.

Double-page supporter
wow, lame Dues Ex there "draining" the MCs mana, w/o him knowing it, lame

Dex-chan lover
What is this bullshit, the guy is literally in an Isekai with status windows. He never checked his mana even once?

Double-page supporter
just eat the mana grass that you've been foreshadowing since forever ago ¯\_​(​ツ)_​/¯

Fed-Kun's army
I call it bullshit for the mc not noticing that his mana is being constantly depleted. Total bs.
That just makes either the writing or protagonist look like garbage.

Also where the vampire guy was presumably storing all that mana? Our mc has atm ridiculously high max MP that prob surpasses almost every other character there is. Certainly I don't buy it that the vampire guy could store it in his own body.

Dex-chan lover
So the MC never noticed the MP drain, and stats can be looked up, and magic can be felt... this is why editors exist: to tell authors they're too far in their own heads and forgot about staying consistent.

Either the editor is failing or the publisher's policy no longer allows editors to tell authors when they've got a massive plot hole. It would explain why so many more published works are trash in general compared to how it used to be.

Users who are viewing this thread