Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru you ni Natta ga, Mushoku dake wa Yamerarenai you desu

Yeah i have an idea, The reason the goddess didn't know, is probably because they aren't blood related. So they can have some sexy times and she'll be like onii-chan y'know. Anyways...

LHTranslation pushed an incomplete translation :thinking:
At least all the dialogue was covered.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. An isekai harem manga where the MC actually gets some for once.

@KiTA I read the WN and if you want to know click the spoiler button, I haven't read the manga yet, but I think I can answer your question
The sister was a women from an old tale(forgot what it was, something with bamboo cutter)
Anyway, that girl reincarnated as the demon lord after she fell in a volcano and then she came back to japan as the MC's sister. The goddess loli doesn't know her because she's a new goddess

Group Leader
@RMaster

Yeah, I'm way far ahead with the WN too. Last thing I remember was... pirates?

Didn't remember the bamboo cutter thing, but his sister being an Isekai that landed on Earth was what I was hinting at. Her page 3 description in chapter 1 was basically what you'd get if you put an Isekai protagonist on Earth -- super smart, cute little sister, billionaire, yadda yadda.

@KiTA I stopped reading too
I think I stopped after he killed the Leviathan, I forgot if there was pirates before so I don't know if this a spoil or not for you
I'm waiting till alot of chapters to continue and binge it again
Tho is the manga good? I haven't read it yet, planning to when there's more chapters to binge on it too.

Group Leader
@RMaster

The first chapter of the manga had some issues with the art style, but the artist reaches his stride on chapter 2 and beyond and it's quite good. I like how it embraces the Boke and Tsukkomi elements by having a lot of the Boke characters go superdeformed and cute.

I haven't read the WN in a while but I believe it's fairly faithful.

Aggregator gang
Although I'm not keen on the slavery angle here, it's kind of nice to see an actual trans character that's not just treated as a recurring "oh, look, an okama" joke.

Aggregator gang
@EaterOfBooks: The angle is a bit interesting this time around (Also: love your name!). So far all the slave traders shown are not complete douchebags or assholes and genuinely care about their well-being.
Latest chapter even shows that slave trader lady to be so caring that she's alluded to not really wanting to be a slave trader, or at least not suited to being one

Appart from the slave traders not being inhuman, and the transgender tailor not being an overused okama joke, this manga is horrible.

Horrible pacing, horrible character development -actually make that nonexistent character development - a more than confusing use of levels and classes, it is a struggle to follow the logic of power...

A protagonist feeling the weight of taking a human life for a whole whooping two panels, before nonsensically deciding to spare the rapist murderer bandit boss for no reason.
Two adventurers whose hobby is to wager whether newbies will be eaten alive in front of them or not, all the while being lovey dovey and who came to the dungeon to become bandits.
Town guards who could not be bothered to do their blasted job because it is not working hour anymore, guards going solo in a dungeon, who ever thought it to be a good idea? And the guard is only a trainee?
A duel in the arena with a Mohawk fighter punk completely forgotten by the author.
A rub my belly session that ends up with the protagonist losing his virginity...

"White wolves can't get pregnant on the night of a full moon, so tonight is okay" -A blind Shewolf-

I pray that it is an error in the translation and she actually meant that they only get pregnant on full moons because outside is a freaking CRESCENT MOON->🌙 <- are the both of you BLIND?!

There is NOT a single thing in seven chapters that truly made any sense, nothing clicked, everything is a mess.

Truly such a waste, the initial setup for the characters is not so bad, however they rapidly appear as empty shells. There are so many examples in so many other works that show such characters gaining tremendous depth through character development... I could go on but I shall stop here.

This manga is by far the worst isekai manga I had the displeasure to read, perhaps the worse manga I have read altogether, and I have been reading for nigh twenty years

If out of pace, lousily written mangas are your thing, then be my guest, I will be taking my leave.

To you, attentive reader who has come thus far, I bid good day. Godspeed.

I happen to like this manga and will see where it goes. I cannot wait for the next chapter.

i think that the character development needs work. other than that, i don't think that much else needs work. i like it, and find it interesting, just would like some more development.

Fed-Kun's army
The jod/skill system seams to deviate too much from the novel. I dont know if this novel or slave harem was first but imo this is a better.

Dex-chan lover
Goddammit, just buy a house already so that no immediate neighbor had to suffer from your "noises". 😈

Users who are viewing this thread