Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru you ni Natta ga, Mushoku dake wa Yamerarenai you desu

This series is absolute garbage. Everything is bad, the only redeeming quality it has is that the mc actually fucks his slave.

Dex-chan lover
@Fistrom
Except in this he actually tells his important people the truth instead of being FUCKING TERRIFIED of everyone as a potential threat if they knew the truth.

Double-page supporter
Art is very chibi-like and could be a turnoff to some people, but other than that this isekai is very well executed, albeit a bit generic. MC is actually likable for a change which is nice, and he isn’t a beta cuck lol

As a side note, why is there a harem tag? Maybe later down the line? All the way up to Chapter 18, which is the latest translated chapter, only Haru is a romantic interest (they have sex too). Guess there must be a harem later or something

Chapter 18 deviates a bit from the LN, Carol isn't naive and knows what Haru and Ichinojo are doing... Carol doesn't play dumb and there is some awkwardness the next day.

Double-page supporter
Dropped. it kinda got boring real quick and the art isn't so amazing as to keep me reading something boring

Supporter
Nice multi-class isekai.

A very similar, but with a more serious tone is https://mangadex.org/title/21699/isekai-meikyuu-de-harem-o

New chapter 16 hours ago, looking now and no chapters at all. :(

edit. And now they're back. Weird internet hiccup, I guess? o.o

Dex-chan lover
This dwarf girl is such a party pooper! When will they do a threesome at least?

Dex-chan lover
so a stupid righteous wanderer with his own sense of justice and forcing them on other people. the cringe is coming

That "holy knight" definitely wants the two girls for himself. Or it could just be a misunderstanding on his part but hell he should still get skewered for forcing his stupid sense of justice down people's throats.

"bruh what if i could be a neet.... IN ANOTHER WORLD"

10/10 japan does it again

This manga is pretty much a clone of Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o... without the sex or nudity I guess. Story is fine although pretty bland, especially after reading meikyuu but hey, maybe they will bang after all lol.

EDIT: Nvm this manga got better.

Dex-chan lover
Hey guys the important thing is that they bang, it’s not like the other blueball isekai manga

When did the MC met Daijirou? He talks as if they have met but I don't remember ever seeing them together. Can someone explain this to me.

Users who are viewing this thread