Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru you ni Natta ga, Mushoku dake wa Yamerarenai you desu

Not the best art.
Presentation average.
Story is sub-par.
a fine series if you're a fan of isekai, if not then I believe this isn't worth your time.

compared to the LN, this somewhat lackluster. The early part of the LN able to grip it's target audience with the MC stats growth and it's comical take on the vast and unique job mechanic, the LN was an above average take on an RPG what-if ability mumbo-jumbo power fantasy. Here they start focusing on the story which is actually it's weak point until
MC little sister intentionally move to the other world to "protect" MC

I find this manga misses the point of entering another world as a “cheat”. Sure, the MC levels up with each monster he kills, but he remains fairly weak.

Compared to the likes of “Chillin Different World Life of the EX-Brave Candidate was Cheat from Lv2“, Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru involves no cheat-elements whatsoever. Quite disappointing, since I think it had potential to be pretty good.

Dex-chan lover
@Skill that's more of a preference, when the mc is godlike the story becomes boring after 10 chapters, there's no suspense or intrigue.

Now here, there's decent character development, good pacing (at least for me) and you keep wanting to see how much stronger he can get. Those tough situations actually feel threatening as well. And if he reaches godlike status at least it will feel like he earned it, not just got it delivered on a silver platter like the mc in smartphone.

Double-page supporter
They really need to stop these occasional colored pages at the start of a chapter every now and then.
The art style is already pretty bad but it's 5x worse in color.

Pic related, it's how I react upon seeing the art.
MZXqzm2.png

Sonic has stopped translating manga so I don’t think there’ll be any new chapter soon soooooo sadddddd

Aggregator gang
Okay, the description alone deserves a 7 star rating. Im looking forward to reading this, which means either the author is going to get arrested, the artist will get blackballed, the publisher firebombed or the translators contract Covid.

Oh, or Mangadex will have their servers melt down.

Bloody hell I completely forgot what this manga is about have to drop this and re read maybe next year....... at least release a chapter every month damn it.....

Group Leader
@konzolmester I think they already translated all the chapter and hording them. For certain manga LH uploaded 8 chapters within a week because soeseki tried to pickup the series.

Users who are viewing this thread