Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru you ni Natta ga, Mushoku dake wa Yamerarenai you desu

Dex-chan lover
To newcomers wondering if this manga is worth a reading, its totally worth it, it's one of my favorite isekai/harems. And there's only 53 chapters translated, but as of now the raws go up to chapter 68 and I hope someday any translating team pick this up again.

I've just finished the chapter 53 after reading it non-stop. The beginning might be generic, but keep reading until the MC and his main girl reaches the second town and you'll get hooked to the story because the worldbuilding gets richer and more characters are introduced.

The manga has a big cast of side characters who at first may look like one dimensional, but become more complex as the story progress, they also affect the story one way or another and even make comeback on later chapters including MC's little sister, she's VERY important to the story later on and maybe she's the reason why the MC reincarnated.

The MC is a good and sociable person and he wastes no time to get laid when the opportunity arises, his abilities are very good and affect his party positively, but he starts weak and needs to take his time to become strong and he's not the only person with strong abitlies because there's plenty of strong people in this world, even other reincarnators who came before him and aren't just some jerks or boring characters, but actual decent people who shaped the society they're living in a positive way.

The MC is not the chosen one, but his ability has a huge potential.

The harem girls are slowly introduced and the author takes his time to develop the relationship between the MC and each one of his girls before introducing the next one. The girls are very charismatic, likeable, useful and they become stronger in different areas that MC lacks and this helps him a lot.

The relationship between MC and his girls is very healthy and wholesome and puts many romance mangas to shame.

Dex-chan lover
To newcomers wondering if this manga is worth a reading, its totally worth it, it's one of my favorite isekai/harems. And there's only 53 chapters translated, but as of now the raws go up to chapter 68 and I hope someday any translating team pick this up again.

I've just finished the chapter 53 after reading it non-stop. The beginning might be generic, but keep reading until the MC and his main girl reaches the second town and you'll get hooked to the story because the worldbuilding gets richer and more characters are introduced.

The manga has a big cast of side characters who at first may look like one dimensional, but become more complex as the story progress, they also affect the story one way or another and even make comeback on later chapters including MC's little sister, she's VERY important to the story later on and maybe she's the reason why the MC reincarnated.

The MC is a good and sociable person and he wastes no time to get laid when the opportunity arises, his abilities are very good and affect his party positively, but he starts weak and needs to take his time to become strong and he's not the only person with strong abitlies because there's plenty of strong people in this world, even other reincarnators who came before him and aren't just some jerks or boring characters, but actual decent people who shaped the society they're living in a positive way.

The MC is not the chosen one, but his ability has a huge potential.

The harem girls are slowly introduced and the author takes his time to develop the relationship between the MC and each one of his girls before introducing the next one. The girls are very charismatic, likeable, useful and they become stronger in different areas that MC lacks and this helps him a lot.

The relationship between MC and his girls is very healthy and wholesome and puts many romance mangas to shame.

I hope the same, as I said; but an exceptional manga like this needs, at least, a good scanlation team.

Definitely not the type that watermarks panels (in the hopes that lesser quality will get you to give them money, no less).

I am not the only person that messes this up with that other one and that last pic got me

Just wondering why there is a totally random insert of a girl from a completely different series on the final page of chapter 56. The two series have no author, no artist, no scanlator group, nor publisher in common. ????

If you're like me and didn't read the LN at all and only this manga, drop it after the arc with the Empty Tower finishes. After that it just starts unraveling all the interest it built up to that point to try and bait some kind of "grand conspiracy" because the plot wasn't interesting enough by itself. The leveling system makes less and less sense as the story continues until it's eventually just a rating of how much plot armor that character has. Seriously, one of the highest levels he's ever actually seen someone else have is around 40, he casually got ONE job to level 70 and apparently that means almost nothing, and that's not counting the other FOUR JOBS he can have that are also all above 40 that he specifically mentions the stats stack for too. A level 20(ish) bandit with an axe was too much for the two of them to handle at their current level at that time, but later in the story they struggle against other enemies even harder despite not showing the level of the enemy AND knowing that Haru levels 20 times faster than anyone else in that world cuz of the MC and he levels 400 times faster. Everything he does that gives exp counts as doing it 400 times, the dude ended up killing probably close to 13 minotaurs and the boss minotaur and nobody even blinks at his growth despite that meaning he would've had the same exp earned as someone who killed 5200 minotaurs and 400 boss minotaurs, give that some thought because in an old world fantasy setting like this if someone stayed inside a town long enough to kill literally THOUSANDS of minotaurs in the local dungeon it would've become a fairy tale. All of that is easy enough to just ignore as bad writing if after that point in the story with the Empty Tower the characters didn't just shoot down everything that had been established since then and also make no sense after that point.
The Vampire taught 6 people how to seal evil spirits for some reason? Those 6 people tried using that same technique on the vampire that taught them, not thinking even for a second that an evil demon who has been alive for an incredibly long time wouldn't actually give them the method to beat them with, for some reason? None of those 6 people (INCLUDING THE PERSON THE VAMPIRE LITERALLY CALLS OUT AS BEING THE ONLY PERSON TO DETECT THEM WHEN THEY WERE HIDING) thought to check he was actually sealed? The girl can notice that his power wasn't actually sealed but only after the human they ACTUALLY sealed was no longer in the seal, even though the human they sealed wouldn't have had the same feeling as the Vampire since the person who notices it in the end could pick out how the vampire's energy felt in the tower? And then you get the MCs little sister coming back into the story, but the way they do it ends up making the Goddesses of that world look more like incompetent game devs than actual gods and everything just immediately nosedives into the typical "The gods are in on the conspiracy" trope that damn near every isekai falls back on when they run out of ideas. His sister wasn't just some anomaly! Of course she's the demon lord and the two of them shouldn't meet again under any circumstances because apparently a demon lord can figure out how being jobless works and would then be able to give that to other people? Ignore the fact that apprently 3 goddesses can't figure out anything about it, if this loli figures it out it'll mean people won't pay churches to change classes anymore :O . Thats like the only reason the goddesses wouldn't want other people to be able to get the jobless job considering if you have enough money you can just change jobs forever anyways. Plus the author already fucked that whole "being jobless as a job is impossible" thing considering when the MC tells Haru about it she responds with "I thought you couldn't get any stats when you're jobless?" How could she think that if being jobless isn't a concept that exists? Why wouldn't anyone else think that after a certain point you'd start getting things from leveling it up like every other job?

I'm 18 chapters in and it kinda bugs me how similar this is to Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o. Both the changing jobs stuff and even the first two slaves are very similar in both looks and use for the group, it's almost identical with some slight changes to forcefully make it different somehow and also make the MC more overpowered and stuff.
Thankfully, there's something like a hidden plot that Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o seems to lack, otherwise it would be a mere question of how lewd you want the manga to be, lol.
I think I'll continue reading because this isn't bad at all, but I still have to point out that Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o also has a more detailed art style, though this still isn't bad.
I really don't know what I'm supposed to think about this. If I was forced to rate Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru you ni Natta ga, Mushoku dake wa Yamerarenai you desu, I wouldn't know what to do.

If you're like me and didn't read the LN at all and only this manga, drop it after the arc with the Empty Tower finishes. After that it just starts unraveling all the interest it built up to that point to try and bait some kind of "grand conspiracy" because the plot wasn't interesting enough by itself. The leveling system makes less and less sense as the story continues until it's eventually just a rating of how much plot armor that character has. Seriously, one of the highest levels he's ever actually seen someone else have is around 40, he casually got ONE job to level 70 and apparently that means almost nothing, and that's not counting the other FOUR JOBS he can have that are also all above 40 that he specifically mentions the stats stack for too. A level 20(ish) bandit with an axe was too much for the two of them to handle at their current level at that time, but later in the story they struggle against other enemies even harder despite not showing the level of the enemy AND knowing that Haru levels 20 times faster than anyone else in that world cuz of the MC and he levels 400 times faster. Everything he does that gives exp counts as doing it 400 times, the dude ended up killing probably close to 13 minotaurs and the boss minotaur and nobody even blinks at his growth despite that meaning he would've had the same exp earned as someone who killed 5200 minotaurs and 400 boss minotaurs, give that some thought because in an old world fantasy setting like this if someone stayed inside a town long enough to kill literally THOUSANDS of minotaurs in the local dungeon it would've become a fairy tale. All of that is easy enough to just ignore as bad writing if after that point in the story with the Empty Tower the characters didn't just shoot down everything that had been established since then and also make no sense after that point.
The Vampire taught 6 people how to seal evil spirits for some reason? Those 6 people tried using that same technique on the vampire that taught them, not thinking even for a second that an evil demon who has been alive for an incredibly long time wouldn't actually give them the method to beat them with, for some reason? None of those 6 people (INCLUDING THE PERSON THE VAMPIRE LITERALLY CALLS OUT AS BEING THE ONLY PERSON TO DETECT THEM WHEN THEY WERE HIDING) thought to check he was actually sealed? The girl can notice that his power wasn't actually sealed but only after the human they ACTUALLY sealed was no longer in the seal, even though the human they sealed wouldn't have had the same feeling as the Vampire since the person who notices it in the end could pick out how the vampire's energy felt in the tower? And then you get the MCs little sister coming back into the story, but the way they do it ends up making the Goddesses of that world look more like incompetent game devs than actual gods and everything just immediately nosedives into the typical "The gods are in on the conspiracy" trope that damn near every isekai falls back on when they run out of ideas. His sister wasn't just some anomaly! Of course she's the demon lord and the two of them shouldn't meet again under any circumstances because apparently a demon lord can figure out how being jobless works and would then be able to give that to other people? Ignore the fact that apprently 3 goddesses can't figure out anything about it, if this loli figures it out it'll mean people won't pay churches to change classes anymore :O . Thats like the only reason the goddesses wouldn't want other people to be able to get the jobless job considering if you have enough money you can just change jobs forever anyways. Plus the author already fucked that whole "being jobless as a job is impossible" thing considering when the MC tells Haru about it she responds with "I thought you couldn't get any stats when you're jobless?" How could she think that if being jobless isn't a concept that exists? Why wouldn't anyone else think that after a certain point you'd start getting things from leveling it up like every other job?

well leveling is supposed to be hard and long, how the fuck unemployed without any skill and stats leveling ? look even the job of swordman trainee can dead in beginner dungeon so how someone without skill and stats leveling to 19 ?

nah after the empty tower where the plot is thicken and where the MC know what happen to the world bit by bit and start using his head to doubt the other isekai'ed b4 him and started thinking the goddess is not perfect and all-powerful being.

but if u want to read no plot and all sex just read meikyu harem the girl member is almost the same

I'm only in chapter 20 but I don't think the "erotica" tag should be in a manga where the sex scenes are "and they had sex off screen" in my humble opinion, unless the manga takes a more explicit approach later on that's it, so far is just a tad bit ecchi

Users who are viewing this thread