Seifuku no Vampiress Lord - Vol. 3 Ch. 27.5 - Omake Of The Axed Lord

Dex-chan lover
Man, that kinda sucks. It's been 4 years so I guess there's not even much way for most people to contribute to the series anymore, but being told after one volume "yer gonna get axed, sorry" must've been terrible for the author.

Shame we didn't get 4 more volumes but at least it was a fun ride.

Also, I still like Rin.

Group Leader
What's really bad is due to the whole publishing, NDA stuff they have over there, he couldn't even warn people about it. "Hey, if you liked this maybe pick up the tanko, or it's not getting continued." or what have you.

Who knows how many axes could be averted if the manga artists could warn people and let backlash or support happen.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that this was supposed to have 7 volumes but got axed so early and forced to be condensed to just 3 really hurts. But I think what we got was still great, and hopefully the author gets better luck next time (if she continues making manga).

Very cute ending picture.

Dex-chan lover
It's too funny that the author learned his lesson about their hair style, while those are actually his trademark.

Contributor
@KiTA
well, there is always the choice of having them turn to Kickstarter or similar if enough people were interested enough.

its a shame, but such is life, especially when most of us don't support them anyway.

Power Uploader
That's how it works in the manga industry in Japan.

If you don't sell or if you have poor reader ratings, you're out.

It means you're taking space from some other manga that could make money.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, after 1 week? That suuuucks. Wish people had known about this so their work could be supported. This is still one of my favorite yuri manga, though. But damn, 4 more volumes would’ve been fun!

KZO

Dex-chan lover
It's been too many years since then, so it's hard to feel that bad.

That final picture is the best possible final picture, good stuff.

Aggregator gang
Yeah you can clearly tell how the whole thing had to be rushed because it got cut 4 volume short.

Even with the heavily condensed story we got, it was still much better than most of the manga you'll find on this site.

The mangaka did very well under pressure. Hopefully they have great success in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting background information, although we pretty much knew about it. Must suck for an author but you can't really argue with sales, I guess.

Anyway, better luck next time.

Group Leader
never noticed until now that this manga does indeed have way too many hair lines ocmpared to other manga

Double-page supporter
It's sad that we didn't get the whole story as intended, but I think the author did a good job with what limited time they were allowed. Overall, a good series.

Users who are viewing this thread