Seifuku no Vampiress Lord

Will stay on my list. Maybe a pure soul will translate the last volume in the future.

>Looks like this series ended after only 3 volumes b/c of poor reception.

Apparently 2 H-bombs weren't enough to fix Japan's taste.

erm anyone have the raw for this because i honestly think the transteam have given up this shit

Dex-chan lover
yay an update :) i just hope this will get completed cause i love the story and art style

This is the kind of manga that makes you reread from chapter 1 everyone it gets updated. It's just too fluffy.

Dex-chan lover
Ironically I was in the middle of making an agreement with a scanlation group to commission them to finish the series when this independent uploader posted an entry. While they did save me a great deal of money (it would have been at least a couple hundred dollars to get all 13 chapters done via commissions), I really, really do hope they finish the series. The one thing I was looking forward to was finally having the whole series available to read.

Dex-chan lover
A lesser manga would have had the protagonist fall in love with the vampire that turned them into a vampire without permission, thank goodness this isn't one of those.

Also, hair really is super fun to draw.

Dex-chan lover
This is the only harem I dig, the cute vampiress and her cute maidens.

Can't thank Kredim enough for another chapter.
I'm scared to ask but I heard this ends in the 3rd volume: did it get axed, or does it come to a conclusion? Chapters are mostly episodic enough to be a fun ride while it goes, but it would be a bit sad for it to just abruptly end or have a wonky axe ending.

Users who are viewing this thread