Seijo ja nakatta no de, Oukyuu de nonbiri Gohan wo Tsukuru koto ni shimashita

Dex-chan lover
No knowledge of bone broth is pretty ridiculous, since it's pretty much the origin of cooking any meat. I can't think of any culture that eats meat yet doesn't know of broth.

As for bread... No yeast, sure, that's understandable. However, the "hard bread" we see here is leavened, or it wouldn't have this distinct shape. No matter which method they use to leaven, even if it's not yeast, it wouldn't be hard... It might not be as "fluffy" as yeast-based bread, but not hard... unless it's not fresh - but that would be strange for royal kitchen.

The other recipes are understandable because of culture difference, but those two points are just too much.

Aggregator gang
Do we not get another chapter?

Man this is wholesome and good

I'm here for the chubby FL (a nice change from the usual stick girls) + isekai + cooking(desserts+savory).

At times its good to see things like this until something unrealistic happens and makes you cringe and feel uncomfortable. Its good enough all I can say
Cliche examples I've seen in other series are("oh my what is this sugar we have heaps of used for? I did not know it could turn to deserts" or powerful royalty representing country acting like plebs-level of unrealistic stuff)

Love it ❤️
I need this kind heartwarming and leisure life story.. enjoyable.. in this harsh world 😭😭

after reading other cooking-related isekai this manga is just seemed so inferior, still fun to read nonetheless

Dear Translators,
I appreciate what you do, but it seems that I appreciate it a little too much. This manga is way too fun to read, and I fear that I might just die of anticipation, and that’s without any major cliffhangers or things of that sort. Please stop having such impeccable taste for I fear you just may kill me.
-a desperate child

Double-page supporter
Wish it would be updated faster, oh well.

Rina's definitely getting better. Before, probably overweight from sad eating, but now she eating happy.

Egedilos also a funny name, Google translated it from Latin, meaning "Eat them" lol.

Users who are viewing this thread