Seijo ni naru no de Nidoume no Jinsei wa Katte ni sasete moraimasu ~Outaishi wa, Zensei de Watashi wo Futta Koibito deshita~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone confirm or refute this spoiler that I heard ?
I head she doesn't end up with anyone romantically, she won't be with the priest, her reincarnated lover the prince or anyone else. Is that true ? Personally, I'm glad she doesn't end up with the prince, but I wished she'd have some romance with someone else. It's not a must but it adds flavour the story, I suppose.

Dex-chan lover
So ain't she the one who was messing with the holy dragon when it appeared? she seems super sus

Dex-chan lover
@Akera93 buuut
she ends as the saint, right? 'cause the title would be pretty trolling otherwise

I'm betting the panther late swaped her seed with a fake one she brought that called the panther. Then she hid her real seed in the jar.

Dex-chan lover
How much longer until she actually becomes a saint and do whatever she wants with her second life?!

@Knighto well the ending is like you said
She becames the saint and mary the prince, the duke goes to prison and Manon is the current Saint (before Liz) using magic to change her apparence to see the candidates. I read this in the novel :3 (Google translate @.@)

Dex-chan lover
So, taking a look at the RAW :v well, let's just say I don't recommend reading this spoiler unless you REALLY want to know .
short version is more plan to ruin Liz.

No, not Manon, at where the RAW is she seems to be a fair and square rival and not the 'lel I can't win upright so I'll cheat' bitches we got.

Except one of said bitches is back.
It's the one from ch 1.
Rather, she look to have gotten the butler-reincarnated duke's support somehow and got her face magically changed to look like Cecil (Liz's past life) to throw Liz and Keefa off.

Eventually Liz's intuition lead her to believe it is that bitch (she glimpsed the real face)
However Lloyd's check only heard that she has never left the place she's supposedly sent to.
Liz immediately made him actually send someone to actually check and not just believe a letter.

The bitch latest scheme is to trap Liz with her own power.
Basically since she knew of Liz's 'intuition' power, she pretend to be a victim that something the royal family gave her was stolen.
And when Liz's 'search' for it? It's under her table i.e. the bitch knew Liz can find it and thus placed that there.
So now she's like "oh, you know where it is? CAN YOU TELL ME IN THIS CROWD OF PEOPLE?"

Next update is the 25th :v so hopefully someone will step in to question the bitch and break the illusion. (Possibly Manon given her lineage)

Lemme guess, Maron is reincarnated too? Probably the woman that tried to steal Eugene from Cecil too, I wager.

Users who are viewing this thread