Seijo ni naru no de Nidoume no Jinsei wa Katte ni sasete moraimasu ~Outaishi wa, Zensei de Watashi wo Futta Koibito deshita~

Dex-chan lover
Pretty much a rare series, a female MC on that
story of betrayal and reincarnations, now that's some rare pair
i've having too much reincarnation series but i don't really mind it
pretty nice story flow for me on this early chapters

Group Leader
hah

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
this is the exact opposite of the wolf otome one
I LOVE IT
FINALLY A MC WITH AN ACTUAL PERSONALITY

Double-page supporter
@choco_pudding That was very nuanced, and a great point. I still wish they'd lead with their proposed four-syllable nickname, but then again, I get the organic power you give to your fans, so that's pretty sweet too.

Thanks!

Contributor
@SpacyRicochet thank you, and you're welcome!
I think that for the most part, the nicknames have a format: take the first two syllables of the first and the last word, and put them together. Usually when authors encourage their own, it's something that's outside that format, because they want to avoid the natural conclusion. At least from what I've seen.
So this one would be... SeiKoi? I think? "Deshita" is essentially the word "was", so like in English, it doesn't actually count as a full word when making abbreviations.
But other than that I'm not 100% sure on anything I've said here, as I don't yet speak enough Japanese to participate in Japanese fandom myself. All I can do is observe from the outside and try to draw my own conclusions. (Still, I'll add SeiKoi as an alt title for anyone who wants to use it. If I'm wrong, it just means we've gone full weeb and invented our own four-syllable nickname!)

Dex-chan lover
"From then on, 500 years has passed"
"But, "my lover who betrayed me" appeared in front of her!"

How is that possible?

so much for "I'll do whatever I want with My Second Life"

Already got no Freedom of Choice after chapter 1.2, LUL

___ ___ ___

@JeezyHungry

Because apparently that "Lover" also reincarnated as the present day prince.

___ ___ ___

He just hasn't shown up yet, the Summary apparently is giving spoilers that happens in later chapters.

I just re-read 1.1-1.2, after he explain the key is invisible except to the saint candidate ... Does no one see the problem of that changing MC first encounter with the guy from 1.1 become "Excuse me random passerby, did you happen to see my (invisible) silver key"?
How do you do an ass pull that bad while we're still on chapter 1?

Dex-chan lover
Oh great, the entire premise of the story is going to be a stupid misunderstanding, I'm sure the prince thinks she betrayed him because the noble house lied to him saying something along the lines of "We gave her some money and she left." while she died waiting for him. So they're both pissed about it lol.

Fuckin hell i need to wait a decade again i guess for the next chapter.

Well he indeed is the worst, how could he?
she died in pain because of him and he is basically saying “it’s all water under the bridge” be it a prince or a slave I will slap him in the face was I in Her shoes

Hope it ends with her killing him, expelling him from the church, or sentencing him straight to hell.

If this is another one where they work things out and get together I will flip!

Hello, everyone, I'm tiffu and I was the typesetter for this project for specifically chapters 1.2 and 2.

I wanted to reach out and apologize on the delay of Chapter 2, "Since I became a Saint." The longest delay of releasing this chapter was at my step, one of the last. I have my reasons, (none of which I doubt many care for) but I still wanted to release Saint Ch 2, my last project with EJ before I left staff, at the best quality typeset I could offer. For this, the project has been delayed and I realize that I have contributed to the larger situation that EJ is currently receiving backlash for. I acknowledge that this might not mean much to you, but this is the best I can offer, as someone who not only was part of the problem, but also who agrees with EJ's problem. Once again to the readers, I'm sorry for the delay. For specifically "Since I became a Saint," the delay is my fault, and mine alone. I have since left staff.

Feel free to contact me to vent any frustrations or what have you. My discord is on my profile and my dms are open. Best, tiffu.

seeing the prince on the cover makes me want to bash my skull in because she’ll probably ‘fOrgIvE’ him or he’ll end up with her in the end UGH

Users who are viewing this thread