Seijo ni naru no de Nidoume no Jinsei wa Katte ni sasete moraimasu ~Outaishi wa, Zensei de Watashi wo Futta Koibito deshita~

Aggregator gang
There is a huge misunderstanding from what I can gather. things may be revealed in the next few chapters if they get translated. currently 11 chapters in the web novel were translated, but the truth is revealed to the audience in chapter 16. In terms of manga plot, the currently released manga chapter 3 goes up to web novel chapter 9. if you really want a spoiler check out this link https://ncode.syosetu.com/n2596ea/16/

I think that guy didn’t really betray her. That ring is probably hers and he really wanted to marry her. Maybe it went like this: that woman lied to both telling him the heroine left him and took the money, and then telling the heroine he will marry her. But I can’t be too sure...
Note: this is just my theory I didn’t see the novel nor did I hear any spoilers ...

Oh no not this stupid task.....
if it's like the age old story the seeds are boiled and the person who didn't grow anything is actually the best candidate....😅 I really hope it doesnt roll that way

@kuwatowariku Ch. 3 says that the priest sent out have the "power" to look for a candidate, so the boi felt something from her and the rest is history.

Also, why do all the albinos in manga/anime are not blind/horribly sunburnt? Even if she doesn't work in the fields, she shouldn't go out without protective eyewear and something to protect her entire skin from the sun as she doesn't have melanin (the pigment that makes the skin, hair and iris dark.)

Dex-chan lover
@Readerz seeing how he didn't even know what happened to her after he left her and even had a child with that other woman i highly doubt that.

Contributor
I would prefer to see her end with the priest, instead of the boring prince.

Just let your old life behind and ignore this stupid guy.

I have a feeling this story is going through the Forgiveness path.
If this story really goes down this path at lest let it be satisfying.

Like this
"I understand everything now but I'm not going to forgive you. You got your happy ever after and what did I get? I died in pain and alone still believing that you would come but you never did"

Dex-chan lover
@w1nter_proxy probably more likely that it was his new fiance or the family that basically put a wall between them or some stupid stuff like that. And him being the idiot believed them, the way he acts it kind of sounds like he thought she was cheating on him in the last life or something equally stupid. At least she tried to seek him out.

Dex-chan lover
So Lizz who wants to live her life the way she wants to is obediently taken to become the next saint

lame story telling

Dex-chan lover
Man it's like they aren't even trying when it comes to writing. The entire story and it's conclusion are spoon fed to the readers within the first 2 chapters. Bah whatever.

the wait sure is endless, thats why I havent read past chapter 1, ill be back when theres enough material for a few arcs.

Contributor
BASICALLY, so far it's how a girl keeps misunderstanding, over-dramatizing and exaggerating to suit her own ideas.

Fed-Kun's army
The new chapters are much better. It seems more interesting things are going on

Dex-chan lover
So... An idiot girl who cannot shut up for one second and always seems to be up there on her imagination.

If she just shut up and talk properly with that dude, things would've been much easier. If she just stop getting overly dramatic and listen to each other's plead.

I'm not liking the heroine. Too much dumb. And the prince too. CHASE AFTER HER DAMN YOU! Chase her and tell her what's on your mind! Goddamnit. I'm so annoyed at these two xD

Users who are viewing this thread