Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 16.4 - Another Saintess Part 4

Fed-Kun's army
Cant really blame that girl, she is only 16, grew up in a sheltered enviroment, thrown into a situation she cant control and there very control left got taken away by someone disgusing as her friend (tho he really may think so, but he does the opposite for her in the long run)

Dex-chan lover
Sei is like 25 so its no wonder shes more independent but aira is 16 and still reeling from getting taken from her home :((

It seems incredibly strange to me that Sei never once asked to meet the only other person who has any real understanding of how messed up the situation is. Asking to meet Aira is probably one of the first things that would actually be done if 2 people were summoned to another world, yet Sei hasn't seemed at all interested in meeting her and helping her.

So the fucking douche prince is fucking everything up and Aina became too dependent of him to the point she can't make a choice herself now. Also i guess she really wasn't the saintess huh, since her job is mage and all.

Kyle probably doesn't realise this (giving him the benefit of a doubt here...) but what he is doing is incredibly toxic. He is making Aira completely dependent on him, to the point where she already isn't sure who she is without him anymore.

If anyone reading this recognises themselves in Aira's situation - please, please try to find someone to talk to!!

Liz your too good for THAT, pls change ur fiance into the 2nd prince pls. cuz he's at least logical and has a working brain

@JannyM i'm pretty sure he's not doing it on purpose, he seems to be feeling especially guilty over dragging unrelated people into a global crisis against demons against their will, especially with them having no way to go home. in particular aira is a normal woman, unlike european fantasy settings where you're expected to basically be an adult by 15 or so, she's from the age where it is understood kids that age just aren't done developing and to put such burdens on them only stunts their growth. kyle can see just how much he screwed up and wasn't even taking into account the other party's feelings in this, and he clearly is a headstrong sort, he doesn't want to put any more on her than he already did and has gone so far as to over correct what he did to the point of being suffocating and creating a dependency.

long story short i don't think he's intentionally being a dick about this, i think he's (understandably) immature and doesn't know how to handle this and thusly is trying to do everything he can to protect aira from this world he unfairly dragged her into and due to being around 15 or so, he simply lacks the maturity to understand what he's doing.

I wish Truck-kun could smash Kyle so hard, he reaches our reality and feels the harshness of life.

OMG i dont know we have drama in this. Aira, u make me cry 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
The dumb prince should just go and f* himself, he dont even deserve to have Liz

Fed-Kun's army
I'm coming 4 years late to the discussion to chime in for team "Sei should have been checking in on this vulnerable, lonely teenager".

She goes out of her way to bring homemade Japanese style food to... a bunch of hot dudes but not the woman who also got kidnapped and probably also isn't used to the food there?

Why aren't they taking etiquette lessons together? Aira lives at the place Sei is taking them! If Aira is struggling socially because she always around dudes, why aren't they making her attend regular tea parties with some vetted ladies as part of her lessons?? I'm losing my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread