Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 19.5 - Life with glasses

Dex-chan lover
@IMACOP Never needed to wear glasses before? Reading glasses exist for a reason and that's what she was doing.

Dex-chan lover
@Cynic WTF are you talking? Her eyes healed when her saint powers kicked in. And if you're asking if I've never worn glasses, unfortunately, I'm stuck wearing it my whole life, most people over here have myopia.

Wtf... what was that chapter? Does she not realised how difficult it is to make perfectly transparent glass? And there's no way they have instrument to accurately mesure vision and make prescription glasses while keeping an affordable price

Aggregator gang
Damn wish they had shown how hawk would of looked... but altogether a great chapter full of eye candy 😍

Dex-chan lover
The Power of Glasses is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Double-page supporter
Glasses? 😑 For me, a person's face is only beautiful when I am able to, I guess, piece together a complex emotion from their expression. I say "I guess" because this hasn't always been something I've been capable of doing. Rather, it still remains difficult to recognize basic facial cues and glasses make doing so much more difficult for me. As a result, I don't like glasses.

Thanks for the fan service. I was well served. As someone who wears glasses I don't get why people who don't need them uses it. After this I totally get it, we need more material, should be studied more... 7v7

Users who are viewing this thread