Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

i do love this meeting, but i do still dislike how sei just completely abandoned (not exactly the word but close enough) aira in this situation. like i might be forgetting something, but she made basically no attempts to contact aira, even tho she was 1. a child, and 2. someone also transported with her

Dex-chan lover
Yikes. I don't believe that the so-called 'saintess' is not a green tea bitch. I mean, she knew exactly that Sei got summoned along with her and didn't get the same treatment as she did, yet that 'saintess' didn't even bother to check up on her fellow earthlings at all, like not even asking how she was doing. She knew the prince called Sei 'fraud' all the time while spreading bad rumors but she didn't even say a thing to object. She knew the prince and the others got fiances yet she nonchalantly and comfortably be by their side letting them court her 24/7. She knew she had little talent yet she didn't bother to report that, making everyone overconfident with her talent. She knew of the miracles Sei performed yet she didn't even consult anyone that she might not be the real saintess. That girl is a definite green tea.
And what did Sei do for her fellow earthlings who is twice as young as her ? Nothing, despite knowing that she was having an hard time at school and wasn't integrating well.

Double-page supporter
where's the beheading scene?
that pos did something worse than treason to someone with HIGHER position than a king himself

Fed-Kun's army
glad they arent enemies or she isnt mad that she wasnt the saintness

Users who are viewing this thread