Seijo-sama? Iie, Toorisugari no Mamonotsukai Desu! ~Zettai Muteki no Seijo wa Mofumofu to Tabi wo Suru~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Dragon Extermination? No, Si…

Double-page supporter
Who knows. I don't. And neither do I care.
I'm enjoying the whimsical behaviour. I'm good with what ever happens

I do love a good comedy with owerpowered carefree MCs, plus the demon lord cat is so cute

the real question here is...can she change her class freely ?

@Kangbin I don't think the concept of job classes applies to her anymore, but ain't no way she's changing her job away from Fluff Tamer.

According to the first chapter, "God will not forgive you if you change your class again" so im guessing it is theoretically possible, but also looked down upon in their culture. Though, monster tamers are also discriminated against so who knows which is worse. Doesnt really matter though, fluff is justice

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Lol. Picture of rape? In a fluffy animals manga? What sorcery is this!

Someone help me. I've read this 10 times in past week.

Now this is what we need not some hiding power or identity shit.
Finally a break after reading a lot of hide identity/power plot over and over again in different manga

Dex-chan lover
This is fantastic. A fluffy story where the MC gets to fluff the fluffies while having fun with the humor and absurdity of a broken as shit OP MC.

No moping MC, no revenge MC, no "I was actually the strongest one, I was just hiding me strength" bullshit MC. Not even "I was weak, but what's this? A plot device? Now am stronkest and harem time" MC.

Just a simple, "I want to fluff shit, so I did everything I can to be able to fluff shit the best I can." Parents are fucking hilarious too with them just being like, "Yeah. Go gettem fluffies!"

Aggregator gang
imagine the mc destroys the flower so she can keep zak fluffy forever.

Dex-chan lover
> If this cat evolve or grows larger, i bet he really if fluffy.
I can already visualize Kanata sleeping inside those fluff....

> Zakkun was so cute and manly... Hahahahaha
Everytime he was beaten, he was so cute.... LMAO!!!!

> Ms Melissa, my advise for you, go to Psychiatrist or Psychologist to reorganize your brain.
MC wasnt just mean to you after all this time. She was only enjoying her fluff time.
If your brain stored information has been disorganized, please go to mental doctors for recovery...
Please forgive MC breaking your common sense

> I didnt even expect that Common Sense breaker-chan propagate faster than i thought....

Users who are viewing this thread