Seijo-sama? Iie, Toorisugari no Mamonotsukai Desu!: Zettai Muteki no Seijo wa Mofumofu to Tabi o Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Dragon Extermination? No, Simp…

@Rodvus
The rapist thing is a modern invention since they were originally similar to pixies in that they are just assholes who play pranks.
In D&D they set up a bunch of traps and do hit and run tactics.

Fed-Kun's army
Now see, this is your average "dense to the point of being stupid" protag....BUT it actually makes sense with her. She had nearly no contact with other people in her previous life and only took things at her own pace so it makes sense that she has very little social skills and even less listening skills. She's selfish to an absurd degree but not in a deliberate way so it doesn't make her easy to hate instead becoming something of a charm point. If the light orb that sent her to this world would have been took out her past memories and just keep her love and desire for almighty fluff, it would have been doing people in this world a huge favor. But it would have been as fun.

All in all, I like this. It should give idea to any author who wants to write an insanely dense protag ways to do it without it just being brain dead dumb.

Dex-chan lover
What happens when the fluff is gone? He will eventually retake his original form.

Dex-chan lover
@DiamondSky6v6 it's a dig at Goblin slayer so of course it has to be in there. After all, noone who's ever played a game would believe that even babies could be defeated by level 1 monsters in the first place

thank you so much! These chapters are super long too, so much gratitude for the scans team getting them out <3

This entire story is ridiculous though, I love it

Dex-chan lover
@bobbityjack

It is probable then that Zakkun was a Lawful Evil demon lord, assuming his people attacked and hurt humans. They did so because of incursions or responses to attacks or breaking of treaties. He doesn't seem to have any prejudices about humans, and so was live and let live.

Dex-chan lover
Somebody please tell me, I’m begging you, where does the “(item) get” meme come from

Dex-chan lover
like sure op protag is op and all, but that b-rank lady is based as hell. comes up with some perfectly reasonable logic to wound the dragon and get mc out of harms way and puts her life on the line even knowing that even a rank parties would get folded by it. with the exception of ONE's works, it's rare to see side characters in a 'op mc destroys the sense of power balance' manga have such logic and guts

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else remember the times when monsters just killed people and didn't rape them?
And why is it only ever women that get raped by monsters, it's never men, so I call sexism in the manga market.

Users who are viewing this thread