Seijo-sama? Iie, Toorisugari no Mamonotsukai Desu! ~Zettai Muteki no Seijo wa Mofumofu to Tabi wo Suru~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 13 - Bad News? No, We're Just Mo…

Abolish Harems
Staff
VIP
Hi guys. Really sorry for the delay. Life's gotten busy as fuck, and I had paused working on this partly because of it. The other reason was that Yen Press has licensed this series in English. Having been an avid supporter of licensed manga and a supporter of the enlargening manga market in the West, I considered dropping it to promote the official release.

However, Yen Press' Twitter post about them licensing it had been published on January 13th 2023, and their website states that Volume 1 will be released on July 18th. This is a whopping 6-month interval. If they do release one volume every 6 months, then it means they'll reach the currently-published volume 4 around Q1 or Q2 of 2025. This is seriously as much time as it takes the mangaka and his assistants to draw and letter the Japanese release. This is nuts. And their quality does not excuse this kind of time delay, since they don't even letter the SFX, they just slap a comic font text to it in a 12px font, regardless of how large the original was. Don't blame the letterers for this; if they were paid at least somewhat reasonably for it, they'd have done a very respectful job.

This is not the kind of manga market I want to support. I want to support a manga market where publishers actually care about providing decent quality, with reasonable waiting times, like J-Novel Club (who are currently translating the light novel of this manga, so do check it out!). Therefore, I'll continue scanlating this manga.

I have translated most of volume 4 already, so what's left is mostly lettering it, so don't expect an 8-month delay for the next ones. Cheers.

Dex-chan lover
Who's the woman with big booba? I roughly remember the plot and major characters but it's been too long.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for translating this! We need more fluffy! :win:

Dex-chan lover
Hi guys. Really sorry for the delay. Life's gotten busy as fuck, and I had paused working on this partly because of it. The other reason was that Yen Press has licensed this series in English. Having been an avid supporter of licensed manga and a supporter of the enlargening manga market in the West, I considered dropping it to promote the official release.

However, Yen Press' Twitter post about them licensing it had been published on January 13th 2023, and their website states that Volume 1 will be released on July 18th. This is a whopping 6-month interval. If they do release one volume every 6 months, then it means they'll reach the currently-published volume 4 around Q1 or Q2 of 2025. This is seriously as much time as it takes the mangaka and his assistants to draw and letter the Japanese release. This is nuts. And their quality does not excuse this kind of time delay, since they don't even letter the SFX, they just slap a comic font text to it in a 12px font, regardless of how large the original was. Don't blame the letterers for this; if they were paid at least somewhat reasonably for it, they'd have done a very respectful job.

This is not the kind of manga market I want to support. I want to support a manga market where publishers actually care about providing decent quality, with reasonable waiting times, like J-Novel Club (who are currently translating the light novel of this manga, so do check it out!). Therefore, I'll continue scanlating this manga.

I have translated most of volume 4 already, so what's left is mostly lettering it, so don't expect an 8-month delay for the next ones. Cheers.
Don't sweat it. We won't snitch on you. Thanks for the hard work.

Dex-chan lover
is she ever going to show any actual monster tamer skills?

i almost wonder if the gods pulled the old switcheroo on her and she really is a saint

Dex-chan lover
This is a whopping 6-month interval. If they do release one volume every 6 months, then it means they'll reach the currently-published volume 4 around Q1 or Q2 of 2025. This is seriously as much time as it takes the mangaka and his assistants to draw and letter the Japanese release. This is nuts.
So Vol 1 comes out July 18th and Vol 2 will come out November 21st. It’s about a 4 month gap which is usually the timeframe for volume releases. Based on the current rate of release Vol 4 will be out next June.

Users who are viewing this thread