Seijo-sama? Iie, Toorisugari no Mamonotsukai Desu! ~Zettai Muteki no Seijo wa Mofumofu to Tabi wo Suru~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Hope you and team can tl this. Doesn't have to be regularly or anything since you guys are doing it for free. Just do it when you guys have the time to since this is one of the rare manga that I give 10/10 rating!:bocchiwave:

Dex-chan lover
"i'll let you off the hook" bitch forgot what the goddess actually said to her about Kanata :pepela:

also, thanks for the translation, i'm so glad a new group picked this series up again
That is true but you can't forget the power of influence. The church have enough pull to deny adventurer's guild to set up shop.

They could declare Kanata as enemy of the gods / church and make life miserable for normies but annoying to her.

They could brand Kanata's supporter as being seduced by the demons and put them up to the stake. However strong she is, Kanata still can't be in multiple places at once.

Dex-chan lover
That is true but you can't forget the power of influence. The church have enough pull to deny adventurer's guild to set up shop.

They could declare Kanata as enemy of the gods / church and make life miserable for normies but annoying to her.

They could brand Kanata's supporter as being seduced by the demons and put them up to the stake. However strong she is, Kanata still can't be in multiple places at once.
she's super free-spirited, and she's super popular among the populace because of her achievements and how much she saved people even before the stacks of quests in this chapter, things you mentioned basically a minor setback for her

in-case you forgot since previous chapter is more than a year ago, even the Goddess is afraid of her, that's why she told the "saint" to leave Kanata alone until they gathered enough power to even capable of defying her

Dex-chan lover
An update? This pleases me immensely. Thank you very much. I hope you will be able to do more of this series.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks, glad to see it back(hopefully)!
she's super free-spirited, and she's super popular among the populace because of her achievements and how much she saved people even before the stacks of quests in this chapter, things you mentioned basically a minor setback for her

in-case you forgot since previous chapter is more than a year ago, even the Goddess is afraid of her, that's why she told the "saint" to leave Kanata alone until they gathered enough power to even capable of defying her
And now she’s inadvertently weakening the power of the corrupt church XD

Users who are viewing this thread