Seijo-sama? Iie, Toorisugari no Mamonotsukai Desu! ~Zettai Muteki no Seijo wa Mofumofu to Tabi wo Suru~

I am healed. So much fluff, even with just 2 chapter, i feel like i could die in peace.

Enough with the hyperbole, thankyou for picking this up, I am really interested on what will be the next fluff.

ok you’re either reading this because you like crazy mcs, like “cute” animals (they don’t draw them cute), or are a pedophile into high school girls

This is really cute and funny, can't wait to see more.

but on a pet owner's standpoint this girl is terrible with animals, its not because of her strength its because she can't handle them. Peoples, don't bite and smother animals, the demon king might be ok with it because he is intelligent but normal animals will feel threatened and freak out. Someone needs to teach her how to deal with animals.

oh my god i love her she's hilarious. but yeah her handling of animals is absolutely horrible, no wonder she had to be a monster tamer just to touch one hahaha

Great translation so far, but I have a few suggestions. When the soldier calls the other one senior, I assume the japanese was senpai. You should just keep it as senpai because no one calls someone senior unless they are speaking spanish and if a reader doesn't know senpai, then senior won't make any sense. Similarly, the brother shouldn't say older sister, just keep it as onee or whatever, or you could use just sister or sis.

Abolish Harems
Staff
Developer
@PhaseZero
I tried to see how it would work out if I chose the full English approach on translating. However, Aluce calls Kanata as "姉上", which is very formal (different case than 姉さん/お姉さん). Therefore, "sis" is really off in terms of formality and strives away from his stiff tone. I think "older sister" keeps the stiffness and formality that is in his original speech.

Users who are viewing this thread