Seijo-sama? Iie, Toorisugari no Mamonotsukai Desu! ~Zettai Muteki no Seijo wa Mofumofu to Tabi wo Suru~

yoa

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone link the syotesu or LN version of this, thank you!

I feel this should be tagged harem, as i get the feeling she will gather a harem of fluff

@AlexEliot
Thanks for the chapters!

In terms of the translation, just translate how you see fit. If you want to continue doing a full English translation, that’s 100% your call! Almost all of the officially translated mangas I’ve read do that, so it’s perfectly fine if you continue.

Also, senior is a bonafide English word. If you do keep the approach of full English translation, it’s perfectly fine to keep using it!

Thanks for translating this story that is 100% straight fluff!

I have high hopes for this series. It reminds me of Kemono Michi, except I lost interest in that one when they introduced the protagonist's rival.

Group Leader
Don't worry, this series is still being updated by us, albeit slow, we are still working on it

I'm loving this!!! I also really appreciate the thoughtful translations. There's so much interesting world structure context that would be lost with just google translate (at least whenever I try to use google translate it never scans all the words so I'm usually confused). I'm so excited to see where this series goes and what crazy hijinks Kanata gets up to next.

This author is really good at making misunderstandings entertaining instead of frustrating, and actually resolving them when it's reasonable instead of forcing the characters to act like idiots to drag out the misunderstanding as long as possible.

This is an amazing manga IMO and would make a great Comedy, SoL, Adventure anime. If I knew how to translate I would definitely help.

Users who are viewing this thread