Seiken Gakuin no Maken Tsukai - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

ivv

Dex-chan lover
smell of a criminal....
I have that too....
but Im still looking for what kind it was xD

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, doesn't look like being a demon makes any difference here. Dude is basically your normal "Japanese" teenager.

Dex-chan lover
@jokerxhisoka - their bets roughly reflect their chances of victory.
Still, I think somebody should teach these people that proper respect of an opponent requires that bets are equal.

@stretch22 - MC has a rather common "noble demon" personality. They're all tsundere like that. It's just unusual to see one as the main character.

Aaah, damn. I was enjoying this so much but of course, we must have the cliche character... can't believe she would suggest to battle when she is weak af

Dex-chan lover
So wait, everyone knows his power is to turn people into his sex slaves, and he uses this on fellow members of what's essentially the army, publicly, and openly says he's going to do it to more people, and people are just... fine with it?

The fuck is wrong with this academy?

I keep thinking why the author uses the name holy sword on a wand¿ Its basically a wand not a sword right?

Dex-chan lover
Oh, yeah, that disgusting fellow who rapes his slaves every night, what a quirky guy, of course we should allow him to fight.
You know what, If he wins, he gets to brainwash and rape this woman, but if he loses all he has to do is rape another woman.

Aggregator gang
Good for Muzel's harem. They graduated from the "hentai protagonist" mob character design to actually having eyes. Maybe they'll eventually get to talk, or even maybe get names...

Users who are viewing this thread