Seiken Gakuin no Maken Tsukai - Vol. 7 Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
Typical manga protagonist. Kept posing and talking to himself while fighting. Meanwhile, his beloved subordinate got beaten and taken. Pretty sure he will need to fight that subordinate in the future, because she has been brainwashed. Tragedy ensues. Crying and yelling in anguish.
:shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
Typical manga protagonist. Kept posing and talking to himself while fighting. Meanwhile, his beloved subordinate got beaten and taken. Pretty sure he will need to fight that subordinate in the future, because she has been brainwashed. Tragedy ensues. Crying and yelling in anguish.
:shamihuh:
No, the maid will be fine. Demon King's underlings aren't such weaklings.

Dex-chan lover
MC can only use ⅓ of his power, but his enemies don't seem to have similar problems. Seems like the enemies handled their affairs much better.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, he's cool and all, but don't forget that a bunch of teenage girls successfully forced him to wear a dress.

Dex-chan lover
MC can only use ⅓ of his power, but his enemies don't seem to have similar problems. Seems like the enemies handled their affairs much better.
On the positive side, MC can now infiltrate women's dormitories and seduce women into opening doors to secret libraries. This certainly improves his capacity for undercover action.

And he is sane. Well, as sane as a demon king can be.

Dex-chan lover
Dragons and Elves are always very thorough with their long-term savings and investments, whereas the enemy sage seems to be the throw shit at the wall, for day trades, and see what sticks to keep his resources topped up.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Please turn her into a new waifu already!!!

On the other note, I still can't get over the name of the wolf. Kinda funny to read it in my "Black Ass Strength" or "Are you ready, Black Ass?"

Fed-Kun's army
I still can't get over the name of the wolf. Kinda funny to read it in my "Black Ass Strength" or "Are you ready, Black Ass?"
For me it's the "I will surpass you as the Big Dipper!"
Big Dipper is not a cool name. I wonder if it's originally "biggu dippaa" or whatever it's called in Japanese... In any case I'd just use the Latin or Greek name for it instead of making the reader giggle during every chuuni scene.

Dex-chan lover
For me it's the "I will surpass you as the Big Dipper!"
Big Dipper is not a cool name. I wonder if it's originally "biggu dippaa" or whatever it's called in Japanese... In any case I'd just use the Latin or Greek name for it instead of making the reader giggle during every chuuni scene.
Hahaha true :LOL: the author should've used 'Ursa Major' (which the Big Dipper constellation is part of). It would've sounded cooler than something big dipping into something (I know it's a sort of a water ladle but still, dipper is just a bunch of laugh).

Users who are viewing this thread