Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Royalty

I so hope this royal guard type gets the sh*t kicked out of him later.

And as we can see in this chapter, Sisi/Shishi at least didn't get raped as did Rio's mother. The white/clear fluids around her thighs made it really obvious.

sounds like the entire "Royalty" in this series is crap...

Think I'll drop this series right here, can't read any further...

And here I was wondering why some ppls were saying the original series got discontinued... now I know why.

if it were me i'll slaughter the entire royalty later ... fuck this school shit and suck butt

This is becoming unbearable to read. The main character's personality is really lacking. Which, one would think, wouldn't be a problem if he has two different people in one body.

Fed-Kun's army
i still dont know why the fck the main after all this he still save that asshole princess and still not kill that ass hole guy when he have chance in the future....

Dex-chan lover
here I was wondering why some ppls were saying the original series got discontinued... now I know why.

I forget what the circumstances were, something to do with the first artist not being able to continue though? I haven't read whatever it was I saw about that in over a year probably. Both versions are based on the same novel and all, if its adaptation actually failed once already it's not gonna get a second chance.

Dex-chan lover
i hate this kind of "im so smart and logical" personality that shows no emotion

Aggregator gang
The hell dude! Fuck these royal assholes. The is so stupid. Urgh makes me wanna insta drop this manga. After all that he get all giddy with the same royals who treated him that way? What kind of dumbass wrote this kind of plot.
The system there is trash as the people, including the king. Why even stay there?

Dex-chan lover
He has been tortured to near-death by the people he has saved, who happen to be evil to the point of killing children, and he forgives them? Not even Buddha would fucking forgive these people, what the fuck is this non-sensical plot?

I agree, Not just that, everyone doesn't even care about him having been innocent. Not even those who cared so much for the princess he saved.
Honestly, it'd make a hell of a lot more sense if he was sinply detained considering *everyones* reaction to the ordeal, himself included

Fed-Kun's army
Great sign of a shitty writing when you as a reader have to get pissed off instead of the tortured mc, since he's being pretty much like an emotionless doll.. This seriously pisses me off. You don't even have to experience a torture like that to understand that people don't work that way. Especially a child isn't such a forgiving monk after torment like that.. You would be so mad that you have never been before. You would have murderous flame burning in your eyes, and you would want to destroy all those guards and the nobility/royalty hiding behind them.. You would show a sign of a... (whats the word...? of right..), EMOTION!
I really love a good revenge story if it's done right. This here is exactly the opposite. This makes me mad, and gives me no enjoyment at all.
Already feeling like dropping this turd and hoping that the author steps on a dogshit.
My thoughts after this chapter; damn what a waste of good drawing for such a lame writing.

Dex-chan lover
you ppl are really stupid. The MC fully knew that it would happen, that's why he didn't want to save her before.
helping people in accident then get beaten to dead still happen in real life in this modern day, too. that's just how humans are

I really hopes the writing gets better. until now it really just makes me hate the MC for being so god damn stupid and having zero drive aside from the one small "i wont die here" speach bubble. everything else is just about how he lets everyone trample over him and he fucking is okay with it. pisses me off this shit

Users who are viewing this thread