Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - The Spirits Village

"we all were released from slavery by docile people who brought us all the way here"

so naturally anyone who gets close to the village with a "slave" in tow is.... kidnapping someone, yes

i hope that line is just a bit mistranslated or the behavior of the aggressive bitch is just mindblowingly stupid

Fuck this manga and the fuckwitt who wrote it.
God I'm tired of every isekai mc being a beta loser pacifist.
Why can't the nips just not be whipped pussies for once?
Anyway dropped.

Dex-chan lover
@vanr i mean it could be a situation where said person is a slaver. the hothead wingtits just took it to the next level with the KO punch

As if this manga is not shitty enough, the novel version has NTR in it 😂 💩💩💩

"we all were released from slavery by docile people who brought us all the way here"

so naturally anyone who gets close to the village with a "slave" in tow is.... kidnapping someone, yes

@vanr if that isn't the biggest fucking Oof idk what is. they legit know better, if they were all like "bird brain was out of line she needs to be punished" then its fine, but the other village elders that are like "we just wanted to save her" make it seem like they are as stupid as the bird girl and she was just following orders or her leaders mentality.

how is one of the things he asks for not to get to return thos 3 hits back to bird brain.

Dex-chan lover
@UnieCetterie
lol exactly my thought. The difference is, while undertale got highly praised for the ability to end the game peacefully, isekai MC got severely criticized for not killing everyone who wronged the MC. Then again on other isekai where the MC killed everyone there's also people who complained the MC being too edgy. I guess people just want to self insert rather than reading about the journey of a fictional character.

Fed-Kun's army
x25.jpg

look at this bitch still think she's in the right

*MC wakes up after getting crap kicked out of him for no real reason while trying to explain situation*
"Oh, you people probably had a perfectly good reason for almost killing me, then shackling me. I will gladly tell you anything you want to know about myself and all of my powers, and stop my friend from murdering you all to defend me, because I'm sure you're all really good people."

MC isn't just beta, he's an M.

Aggregator gang
SIGHHHHHH i really wanted some corpse party style blood splashing and body dismemberings done to these bitches by latifa but NOOOOOOO MC had to go and stop her from giving us the fun we all wanted and these bitches deserved...hopefully in next chapters these bitches will go from HATE HATE HATE to LOVE LOVE LOVE towards MC and THIS time MC WILL grab his BALLS and say: BEGONE THOTS!! FOR YOU ARE ALL NOT WORTHY OF MY GLORIOUS D-XCALIBUR!!!. 😠😤

but well, one can only dream...😟😟

Dex-chan lover
mc has gone through quite a lot of accusations and abuse, its amazing he hasn't broken. I think its because of the spirit/goddess that is in him, helping to keep him calm minded. What's really nice about his level headed nature is that when he breaks due to something probably happening to latifa or seria it'll feel much more stronger than a typical angry outburst.

Users who are viewing this thread