Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 31

Aggregator gang
this one was probably not reincarnated but regular summoned.

Contributor
@Digi-Lib and anyone else wondering who the girl shown is.
It's his Childhood friend, the one he is in love with, who disappeared when he was in High School (basically that's when she got summoned to another world).

As for the Duke's daughter it's not exactly clear who she used to be before she reincarnated.

A bit more generally as to what happened.
6 Heroes got summoned to this different world, and some people, such as Miharu (the crush), Rio's little sister, and one the heroes's younger brother got summoned along with him. However they didn't get summoned to the same place as the hero, instead ending up in the middle of nowhere with no blessing of any sort.

Itt really surprise me... 31 chapters and it still prologue... look loke this story really long

@Eldau
Thank you so much for the info. The translation isn't perfect so I thought the Duke's daughter was Mahiru. Now, I'm even more curious about her than anyone else in the story.

Looks like you forgot to add the credits, so I'll add them here for you:
Typesetter: Cid (Chibi Shanoa)
Cleaning/redraw: Mystics
Translator: Darkray
Proofread: Tarasios
Raws provider: ManHawk

Fed-Kun's army
@Notesha
The little sister I'm talking about is MC half-sister in the past life.
She hated her brother for the reason that their father divorces their mother but MC decided to follow the father instead of the mother who cry when she was divorced. However, the reason MC follow their father because the father knew that the sister is not his child, and the mother had been cheating on him for years, yet the father never makes an issue of it and want to end things peacefully by having a divorce and let the mother marry the man she having affair with. Which not even a year after the divorce the mother marry the man she having affair with all this time. That said the mother does feel guilt, which is why she always crying asking for forgiveness in her heart from her former husband and son., doesn't change the fact she is a bitch for not telling her daughter the truth though.

The little sister never knew about this, and simply thinking that the father is just an asshole, and hated her brother who followed such a man, even though MC followed his father because he doesn't want to leave his father all alone. On top of it, this shitty sister of him tries to make MC love interest the main girl to broke up with him thinking that her brother doesn't deserve such a good childhood love interest. She also tries to get MC's love interest to go out with the half elder brother from her 'real father' previous marriage, thinking that this older brother is a good person. Unknown to her the apple doesn't fall far from the tree this brother of her is an asshole who plays around with a girl and arrogant as hell deep down, he always like the MC love interest because of her look so using his sister he actually tries to get with her. Well MC love interest never likes him so she always keeps her distance regardless of how well mannered he acted in front of her.

But what makes me hate her is because she actually caused trouble in the future, and make me drop this series. Just read it, you can only get hate from reading her line of thought, as well as her other half brother.

Fed-Kun's army
@Notesha
Their family structure
- MC Father: A super cool dude that fines to divorces his wife for her happiness despite the betrayal, he never even blame her or anything.
- MC Mother: A bitch who raised the daughter from her affair as her husband's child, although she did feel guilty.
- The dude the mother have affair with (Never mentioned more than once nothing known)
- The son of the man who has affair with MC mother, an asshole who always tries to get under girl pants, trying to get into MC love interest by getting along with his sister who knows the girl since they were little. He is thoroughly ignored though.
- The MC
- MC half-sister daughter of the man mother have affair with: A super-bitch that always blame MC for everything, and dumb brat who think her half-brother is a good dude when he is not. She actually the one that causes the most trouble next arc and single-handedly makes me drop this series.
- MC half brother who born after the mother properly marry the dude she has affair with, unlike the brother and his sister this kid a good kids and respected MC, he always confused why his sister hate the MC so much. He a good child that somehow born from a bitch and a man who plays around with someone else wife.

- Also MC love interest: A famous beauty that always gets hit one by man but in love with MC enough for her to always ignore all-male invitations. That is until she met his reincarnation in this world in which she for reason she not yet known got her heart fluttered every time she sees him. However, because of little sister interference that trying to get this girl to marry the jerk half brother MC forced to separate from her later for a bit anyway.

Dex-chan lover
31 chapters for a prologue? Damn, did Tolstoy write this?

Gouki's wife is named Kayoko not Sayo.

@Mick96
his little sister in the WN don't know he is Amakawa Haruto, Takatrash juste asked her if she knew someone named like that and no more, but in the LN she knows

Double-page supporter
@Imyoursenpai:
My guess is that it should be "Since 1000 years ago the world has been stagnant".

So like society, culture, technology and so on has not changed at all for 1000 years in that world.
But now with the MC and other transported or reincarnated people the world will start to change again.
That is what I think those lines are supposed to mean.

Fed-Kun's army
@Valkoryel
She knew it was him in LN? But is she still act like a bitch? She is the one who pushed me to drop the WN because reading her line her my brain. I just hope she more bearable in Manga so I can pick up the WN at least from the arc after Haruto part with them.

Users who are viewing this thread