Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~

Fed-Kun's army
I think it should be the time for him to wreck some royal assholes or he's just wanna laying low?

Dex-chan lover
@MarceloYuri

I suggest reading this again, as there is nothing here that suggests he’s a sociopath. Seriously, ch.2, 4 and any chapter where he has an internal monologue after being treated poorly by his classmates.

He’s clearly not happy with his current situation and openly states that he doesn’t want to take certain actions (such as using magic in front of others) because he knows it will likely make his situation worse. I don’t know how he came to be so defeatist, but when looking at those shitters in his class and most royals in general, I can at least understand why he acts the way he does.

Ok, now tshow time dude, this manga sure crazy....like make reader want our MC pucking that royal family

@Hijinx
It isn't about what it is clearly on paper, but what is opened to interpretation. A functional sociopath is one that is usually devoid of empathy, but they still can exerce sympathy to some extent, and the fact that he doesn't want to use or do stuff to avoid 'complicate' his own life, also adds to it.

I quite like it. And, as I said, if you don't interprete like that, makes no sense on to why he is like that. Also, I stand by what I said, the other version had a better intro than this one.

Double-page supporter
I hope the ship will sail. It's pretty decent so far. Even tho that "I'm noble" bullshit is annoying me in every manga where it's pulled way over the boundaries.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm I wonder when the hate making train in this manga finally drops.

It's not a bad manga I don't get why the hating. He is at the bottom of the food chain, plus he is an orphan with no backers, no one will protect him if he tries to get revenge and the Loli teacher doesn't have power to protect him.

The thing about him lying about his magic is also correct, imagine if were perfect? He is good in academics and good at swordsmanship, if were also good at magic then it would hurt those nobles pride, so as long as he makes them think they are better than him, then they will just verbally abuse him and nothing else. He also has his revenge, he has to do his best and leave this place, instead of hurting some nobles pride and getting swallowed in one of their schemes. ?

Nice chapter... but I want the next chapter to come out quickly

Group Leader
Also, I'm extremely disbelieving that 30 people would all lie simultaneously for the gain of 3 or 4 people's.

Fed-Kun's army
@JustNatsuki Well I mean that's politics. It happens everyday, even in real life.

@ThunderaMaou Exactly. So many isekai MCs do stupid stuff by fighting just for foolish pride then get saved by plot armour. Its best to keep that kind of thing to a minimum.

I would like it more if it wasn't pretencious.

BOYS = BAD
GIRLS = WANTS MC's DICK

Move along people, this is just another uninspired dud cashing in on the Isekai fad. I rank it only slightly higher than the smartphone Isekai where the MC never uses the story's namesake to solve his problems because God also conveniently gave him a perfect body with limitless physical and magical potential. Rio has no flaws, he never makes the wrong choices but he consistently gets shit just for being alive. It's unfair, it's predictable, it's torture. I don't understand why anyone would continue reading this except to appease a primal desire of seeing bad people getting punished for their misdeeds. There was a five year timeskip and the only discernible change is that the protag got taller, what a joke. I recommend everyone check out Isekai Tensei Soudouki instead if they want to see premise of multiple souls inhabiting one body used competently with a dash of levity.

Whoever's read the WN know the truth. Might as well skip this to avoid anymore disappointment.

Users who are viewing this thread