Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~

Dex-chan lover
@Ahkr what's up with WN? i heard that his childhood friend gonna get stolen later?is it true?

@sarshi I don't really wanna spoil anything for anyone and just say the only thing that made the WN actually good and unique was trashed in favor of mainstream harem clichés.

Aggregator gang
I remember dropping this WN series when he give the letter to the hero... and his action after that REALLY MAKE ME RAGE!..
The royalty surrounding the hero is also DUMB BITCH... IT MAKE ME RAGE SO MUCH THAT I REALLY WANT TO PUNCH SOMEONE...
Now I have a hole in my chest.

The LN is different from the WN.
The WN was bad, not really bad but the LN was better.
His childhood friend will be with him.
The hero Takahisa with Aki his little sister cooporation planned to kidnapped Miharu and failed. They going to get punishment from the kingdom.
And this manga got licensed by JNC too.

Double-page supporter
Saves the princess and the kingdom repays him with torture occasionally

Double-page supporter
what's with the weekly/monthly torture
it would be fine if story progresses but it feels like it will be axed and stops with male/female MCs only tormented

nvm me
I think I'm just irritated from paused translation and event of cancelled the previous manga adaption of same w/l-novel

Complete waste of time, the main character kinda seems to be cool for a tiny section but just ends up being a pussy chatting with some annoying 10 yr old girls

i cant follow whats happening in the inn....and the drunkard father?? the hell all that information for? if its not for MC to be resolved....hmm

Group Leader
I know that this is just a fantasy story, but...

imma get that son of a gun who made this precious flower hurt so much, i'll flail him slowly, burn his skin, cut off his fingers, make him drink his own piss and fully heal him and continue to make him feel the pain thousand times more than what she felt.

sorry, it just made me furiously mad.

i will tell you this is really good manga... couse i already read it novel...
n the the title it self really hold so much meaning that make it romence what to say "i got the feel"...
seirei gensouku : Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~
romace = kiminu iru machi... so be alert

I hope this is not as bad as the WN

need 999+ chapter to found his love, and 999+ chapter more to be together with his love, frustating

Dunno about the novel, but this manga is another one that lacks a lot when it comes to emotion, going for the easy to grab disgust and rage.

Users who are viewing this thread