Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~

Good manga but I am not liking the main character. He's is too stoic, like really really unrealistic levels of stoicism. He is a kid but is OK with getting beat, bullied, tortured and he never gets mad. I can see that the author wants a badass stoic Mc but he is like retarded levels of stoic.

This manga should be renamed "turn the other cheek the manga but Mc has 5000 cheeks and no emotions."

Group Leader
@Demathraxyus Autistic manchildren trying to snipe manga from other scanlators. I've reserved for them a spot in hell right next to the cunts that are reporting my obvious jokes as spoilers.

Aggregator gang
To anyone who is looking to read this story let me clear something up that incels tend to not understand about it.

1. There is NO NTR. Just a liar kidnapping a woman that doesn't want him like that. And it still doesn't work.
Even then in the web novel, his lies and actions start to get people to leave his side. He doesn't get the girl either.

2. He lies and runs away with the girl web novel. In the light novel he doesn't get that far. What happens is
14-aufc2ju.jpg

3. Don't let the manchildren on this site keep you from enjoying a story just because they like to trash everything and want a sociopathic character. Also this MC isn't a masochist like the people on this site say. They clearly haven't read the novel or light novel, so they don't know what happens very soon.

Just enjoy the ride on this great story. And I promise it is great.

Aggregator gang
@TitanAnteus they're under every manga comment section. It's starting to get annoying trying to find a good convo in the comments just to see incels bashing every story where the MC isn't a horny sociopath.

Why are all the males in the story either incompetent or downright evil and the females, either a bitch or want to jump on MC dick. It's rather irritating.

how come the royal guard captain knows the phrase "roll credits"
TL memeing 😅

The only complain for me is that there're too many b*tches in this manga. Even in that elf village, that short hair b*tch still haven't tried to apologize to MC and it really irritates me. Though, so far I still like this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread