Seirei Gensouki: Spirit Chronicles - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - The Spirit Folk

Dex-chan lover
This is annoyingly cliche, and doesnt fit the characters so far.

It was good till the party found him. Then stupid happens. Why im not surprised the bird girl have peas for brains.

Double-page supporter
Lol i always find it funny when a translators are inspired to release faster after someone snipes their work😂

Dex-chan lover
kek.. why is he not fighting back? that first encounter should be a good indicator that she'll kill you.. now you got punched while making a peace talk.. what are you? fcking stupid?

this is awful.. are you even a decent human with basic function of fight or flight response? im not even asking if you are an adventurer at this point..

ohh boi~ LH shady practice is back~
could you not? it's been at least 3months since the last update from you..

Aggregator gang
now if the little sister wakes up who has been a pro assassin and finds a strange group having attacked her brother that should end in at least a couple deaths before someone can step in

if i were him in first surprised attack i got taken i eliminate them all

@ABCsOfLife
To me this is mostly a hobby and a way to improve my japanese, so I think I'll just keep releasing in parallel with their scanlation, at least until:
A) I grow bored of this manga
B) I get REALLY bad feedback from a lot of people
C) IRL stuff catches up to me again
D) Something bad happens to Latifa in the manga (In which case I'll go beat the crap out of the author first)

Aggregator gang
Why can't he just talk we that girl and ask if she is from another world? --' Man, i fucking hate when the MC's of this type of series just keep all this BS to themselves ¬¬

OH COME ON, LET MY SHIP SAIL !

just ask her past and boom, you will know that she love you.

@kuzunagi13
If he fought back, he would be killed. This way, he gets knocked out, the misunderstanding gets cleared, and everyone wins. Unless Latifa kills people when she wakes up. Then those people don't win.

im reading to many isekais and cant be bothered to read the past chapters but i thought he was way stronger , and now he lost against the girls ? wth so irritating

Fed-Kun's army
@Hank You are being far too trusting of a bunch of strangers who range from overly suspicious to stupid-screaming-child-angry. The only way the MC survives this without killing them all or somehow escaping is if Latifa manages to:

A) Convince them that she's not being kidnapped,
B) Convince them that she's not being brainwashed, hypnotized, coerced, blackmailed, tricked, deceived, or otherwise manipulated into serving MC,
C) Convince them that MC is "not that kind of human"

And as long as that idiot spear wielder, and others like her, are not kept on a very short leash, even A) is going to be a very tall order. Course, the author might just hand wave it away, which would suck.

@ShinSekai He is. But he's trying very hard to not fight, and that idiot spear girl backstabbed him in the middle of peace negotiations. He's not a stupidly OP MC, so of course he's struggling with that.

cue ahh you almost killed me but now its ok and we are super good friends bullshit? i hope not

Double-page supporter
@Kazouie It's definitely going to be that kind of bs, because this is a Japanese "laa-laa, everyone is a friend, happy happy joy joy" story.

@ShinSekai Of course he lost, because he's Japanese and they're girls and he isn't smart enough to understand that when the other party is agitated (and are the ones to initiate the attack), talking to them is nothing but a waste of time and putting yourself into danger. First restrain, then talk. But noo, can't do that because he's a "goody-two-shoe" (aka a moron).

Dex-chan lover
i'm actually readings this... to calm myself for getting angry... and yet it made me more angry somehow...

even though i understand why that girl really angry... i just can't calm myself because the cliff f'cki'g hanger... oh boy..

Users who are viewing this thread