Seirei Gensouki: Spirit Chronicles - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - The Spirit Folk

This was pretty irritating to go through. I skimmed through the raws of the next chapter and I feel a bit dismayed at what appears to be the problem not being the focal point (I don't read Japanese though, I'm just looking at the images).

Double-page supporter
Of course all the attackers are women. Will be added to the harem in... 3, 4 chapters maybe?

Fed-Kun's army
That girl is the type of person that I hate the most, never listening to the other side and just do shit as they see fit hot headed like"everyone is wrong except me".

I know that she's being wary because one of her kind is being isolated and seems like being kidnapped, but chills out dude! Cool your head down, look and listen to the other side, see their reaction and expression, use ur f*ckin head and think logically whether ur assumption are true or not based on the situation, and more importantly, ASK the VICTIM whether she's really being kidnapped or not!

Look now I'm being hot headed too, *sigh.... I hate this kind of misunderstanding

Group Leader
I wouldve fucking annihilated them instantly. Fuck this annoying shit. When he defeated latifa he was considering killing her and now he doesnt even try to kill them all first.

@Hank
Youre wrong, he is way stronger than all of them, if he wouldve been cautious and gotten serious from the beginning they would lie dead there.

Was this supposed to be plot twist or something? This chapter writing was piss poor and achieved nothing except show our MC is not powerful.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking violent bitch. And the rest aren't better. All I saw was a surprise attack, then fooling the surprised party into talks, when he turned out to put up resistance and then a trashing as soon as they had the upper hand. Yeah, sure there has been a misunderstanding, but as they didn't even gave him a chance to solve it. They are trash people.

ever 4~ chapters MC encounters someone, tries diplomacy, fails diplomacy and loses in the exchange one way or another. this shit is getting repetitive.

They guy who posted this chapter said in the 17th chapter that he would scan until the 19th chapter, so he is not sniping.

Users who are viewing this thread