Seirei Gensouki: Spirit Chronicles - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - The Spirit Folk

Also. I think all of them are reincarnates of his school bus ...

What a shitty way to go with plot xD.

@ninjadork
@TetsuyaLP

Let's just assume he could beat them all as a group despite neither us nor him having any real solid evidence behind that (there is a large group of magical races he has never met to get a grasp on the their typical aptitudes besides their ability to hide an enormous tree at the very least from someone fairly competent--even when it was pointed out).

His goal is to get to that place in hopes of finding somewhere Latifa would be welcomed. Slaughtering a scouting/guard group isn't a great way to gain their trust. He also isn't a piece of shit who would slaughter numerous sapient beings for no real reason. Meanwhile it's pretty damn obvious to both him and (I would think) the reader that the ONLY ONE who might attempt to kill him is the angel lady. They blinded him, yet didn't attack immediately. She's attacking him, yet nobody else is trying to take him down besides the one who attempted to restrain him. It's a big group. He was able to hold the angel off fairly well despite being blinded. If anyone but her wanted him dead before getting to the bottom of it, they would have helped with the attack.

What the fuck is the text in the last panel? "Can Rio be cleared of suspicion?"
So you mean he will just be ok with the fact they tried to kill him twice in cold blood when he showed no signs of hostility. "Humans are evil" Nice argument when you surprise attack people who have done nothing to you.
Dropping this if the MC just brushes it off "It's cool, I forgive you for trying to kill me" etc.

Dex-chan lover
can you imagine if she crippled him. How the story would continue.

Fed-Kun's army
@Hank Nothing you're saying is inherently wrong, but you're missing a couple of factors:

The wing chick is the only one given a speaking role in this chapter who hates him so much that she needs to be actively shouted down and repeatedly restrained from doing so. Thus, it is logical to extrapolate that there are many more like her who for one reason or another are unsuitable for this combat patrol. There is also the "silent agreement" crowd who agree with the wing chick but have more self-control. Furthermore, the "reasonable" leadership have already stated that they will not negotiate without first kicking the shit out of - oh sorry, "restraining" him. Therefore, this is a group that from top to bottom is predisposed to violence against humans in general and the MC in particular (in this case).

Thus, any attempt to emerge from this situation alive and free must either overcome a bloody-minded hatred and/or suspicion that is universal and deep-seated, or be sufficiently violent as to subdue the entire group.

If the author somehow manages to peacefully resolve this conflict in a satisfactory way that does not resort to deus-ex machina, mary sue plot armor, or the Power of FriendshipTM, that will be both impressive and quite surprising.

If this goes the violence route, it is unclear whether or not the MC can fight his way out of all of them. But considering that he beat that minotaur without much trouble, and has presumably only gotten better since, it is reasonable to assume that such a victory is possible without the assorted author fiat tools mentioned above. How injured the MC is afterwards is a different question, and it is equally reasonable to assume some form of permanent crippling injury would be a result.

Dex-chan lover
Angel bitch can die in a lava pit for all i care, or in a rotisserie oven

Yeah fuck this manga, dropping. I hate it when an MC is too much of a pussy to kill someone because they've got a vagina. If he slaughters everything else, he should kill attackers. Alas, the author didn't want to harm any low-tier waifus.

@Rykzu yep, this is fucking bullshit. I might actually wait then as well for that. Who knows? Maybe he'll grow a spine and actually do something besides being the typical limp-dick loser so many Author's seem to love making their LN protagonists.

Typical non sense drama plot from japanese or korean author 🤣 I can't even get annoyed anymore because it's just their thing to get that low

Power Uploader
Well, if her behaviour is typical for her race, then it seems like the humans have a good reason for hating the beastkin...

Aggregator gang
Well I just hope that when Latifah wakes up and sees that these bitches hurt her oniichan she is gonna run so wild them bitches will shit their skirts.

But..let's be real. MC is gonna brush it off with the all classic cliche of: it's cool, I understand you. Don't worry let's be friends. And them bitches will become friends with him and lil Latifah will think they are nice people because she will magically wake up until MC has already forgiven them and become friends with them telling her that they are nice.

@chenando1
But..let's be real. MC is gonna brush it off with the all classic cliche of: it's cool, I understand you. Don't worry let's be friends. And them bitches will become friends with him and lil Latifah will think they are nice people because she will magically wake up until MC has already forgiven them and become friends with them telling her that they are nice.

This is totally what will happen, with is very lame. I hate people accuse other of being unjust while being unjust themselves and everything is solved with some lame apologizes.

prefer this translation, because use Onii-chan instead big bro 😏

Users who are viewing this thread