Seirei Gensouki: Spirit Chronicles - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - The Spirits People

Aggregator gang
Of course giving him the opportunity to explain would have been better.
Now who explains it to the girl who hurt her protector?

What a dumb cuck, he should’ve gotten serious as soon as she attacked. If he passes it off as just a misunderstanding instead of demanding heavy reparations I’m gonna be mad.

Dex-chan lover
they are being pretty violent but seeing as his sister was a slave humans are probably scum in this world

next ch.:
MC gets almost killed, girl wakes up because of [reason] and explains that he saved her...
everyone says "uh... nvm" and they all happily went into town for lunch...

First comment here, but honestly, that girl is horrible, MC is a dumba-- and the girl is a complete b---h, ngl hope she diess~~~

Dex-chan lover
this poor dude, always being misunderstood, the chicken bitch can die in an oven for all i care

Dex-chan lover
Now i never actually got pissed at characters that holds back. but this is just plain bullshit stupid... got blind, attacked, double teamed and still holding back. i actually hate everyone in that scene, the girl that inspected whats under the mud, princess that too stupid to stop the fight when he clearly is not resisting, mc that thinks he is so op that he needs to hold back even when he can die on the spot... AHHHHH i cant plus the cliffhanger... this is the worst cliffhanger i have ever been hit with...

Users who are viewing this thread