Seirei Gensouki: Spirit Chronicles - Vol. 6 Ch. 28

Is he making things up? I saw a evil smile (kind of) of Mc in one of the panel.

Fed-Kun's army
@m4ng4

no lucius and Zen were in the same party, but he was basically jealous of Zen, because Ayame was truely a princess beauty. So he killed Zen, raped Ayame and later killed her, then threw Rio to survive on his own.
But he gets whats coming to him.

Just imagine the faces of the assholes of his ex-classmates when they heard he is a bloody prince😂

Dumb question, are there pages missing or something? I ask because Rio didn't want to get involved but in this chapter he's walking with her parents right from the beginning.

Double-page supporter
there are definitely stuff missing from past 5 chapters, to the point where its really clear

Dex-chan lover
So... it was jealousy that got his parents killed? Lucius... your wanted for the murder of 2 people.

Dex-chan lover
@ddmeightball At a quick glance through, the only thing missing here was a single omake looking page between chapter 27 and 28. Anything else is missing from the adaptation itself rather than just what's on here.

Double-page supporter
The queen's name was spelled differently 3 times in a row... come on...

Dex-chan lover
Ever since the "eastern nation," arc began, I've completely forgotten about everything else that happened prior. (And I feel like maybe the author has too.)

has this Lucius appeared before? it's been so long I don't remember anything anymore

Aggregator gang
it doesn't get metioned til here before that it just didn't explain what happened

UAAAAAAAAAAH FOCKIN HELL THIS ISEKAI IS ACTUALLY GOOD! BACKSTORY THAT MAKES YOU FEEL FOR THE CHARACTERS, LEARNING ABOUT EVERYONE INVOLVED! GOD I WANT TO SNAP THAT MFS NECK. IF YOU COULDN'T TELL I BINGE READ UP TO THIS POINT SO IM FRUSTRATED.

Users who are viewing this thread