Seirei Gensouki: Spirit Chronicles - Vol. 7 Ch. 32

I gotta re read, I forgot many things, like what does it means the pillars in the city

Was this machine translated? You know Google likes to insert subjects/pronouns at random because Japanese sentences tend to omit them, right? That's how you end up with sentence after sentence of inconsistent misgendering. Japanese also doesn't handle plural the same way English does and that gets messed up in MTL, too.

Group Leader
Sorry that we rushed out the chapter. We're planning to fix it in a couple of days. Tho I wouldn't agree with many of you that the chapter is unreadable because most of the staff members didn't have a hard time understanding things. I am against sorry for your inconvenience.

Double-page supporter
"I knew it, my brother has a big back"

Be honest you guys, you all replaced back with dick

Supporter
I mean, yeah, you can guess what they're saying if you've read a lot of manga or know some japanese, but the grammar and word choices are like if an alien was trying to replicate human speech. It's not impossible to parse but that's a pretty low bar.

Get your proofreaders to at least fix the grade-school level grammar mistakes and the pronouns that got inserted here and there.

Dex-chan lover
dude-m-wait-what-canhascheezeurger-com-17127218.png

The translation is only great if you think that each person is speaking as a third person viewing and almost everyone was standing and not speaking as a narration was happening.

Come on, minna. Just appreciate their effort. Do not complain. Read it or leave it.

Users who are viewing this thread