Seirei Gensouki: Spirit Chronicles - Vol. 7 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
ugh it's hard but do able haha. I just want him and sensei to meet up x.x

Dex-chan lover
ugh these type of translation again... does anyone on your team read your own release? does this chapter make sense to you? It felt like I was on a vivid dream when i was reading this.

Dex-chan lover
Didnt understand jackshit
@Juna91 if people wouldnt point out bad shit people would just swamp the site with it. Dont upload or use the net if you cant take criticism.
Theres no good points in uploading very poor translations as when a proper group takes the project over, most of the time they dont bother retranslating shitty chapters. So in the end it just hurts the reader and the manga.
@Kuroi_Raven maybe bc ur "translators" understand whats going on from the raws already, but we, who have neither read the raws or the LN have no idea or general gist of whats going on, making this a horrible translation just ignoring the grade schooler level grammar.

Aggregator gang
Thanks mate. It's kinda unreadable but well, I can try to understand it.

Just keep training on formulating the sentence or grammar then you will notice where and why the dialogue doesn't connect.

@Kuroi_Raven Do all your staff already know what the text is supposed to mean? Because that will heavily skew their ability to interpret it. Also, while individual word bubbles make sense in a vacuum, very few of them actually make sense in the context of the story. The whole chapter is largely grammatically correct, but the meaning is total gibberish.

Holy moly I thought i had a stroke, relieved to seeing the comments that it wasn’t me but the translation being wonky

Double-page supporter
Well the translation was understandable for me, that is enough but yeah this needs improvement but thank you trying

Dex-chan lover
It looks like a lot of the texts were mixed up. I appreciate the chapter but please reread your work to make sure it makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
About 10 pages in and I barely understand anything, please properly check the translation's quality before release it and read the previous chapters first to maintain the consistency. For now I'll wait for a better translation.

"I knew it, my brother has a big back pack", that's what was supposed to be writed in first place.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter, you should get a better tl though, or at least an experienced proofreader as there are places where the text just doesn't mash up with the feel of the chapter...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. Some more proofreading would help in keeping things clear!

Ya know I don't get why people bother to comment that someone should just stop translating a manga if the translation doesn't make the most sense, most people just recommend that they should get a proofreader or something. Thanks for picking this up!

Users who are viewing this thread