Seirei-tachi no Rakuen to Risou no Isekai Seikatsu - Vol. 7 Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
Disappointing shit just cut them out you coward shit, you let people making fun of your 'family' and do shit and then double down your self haq tcho go back to your sekai

Thats what i will say if somehow i can speak to him

Dex-chan lover
thks ComicDom/FlorieJane/filzeV-zer0/Shadowed8888/ or like i call it MDbeggar i see people dint giv enough as usual MO since 2month

Considering the MC is going to remain a retarded idiot for the rest of the story I think that's enough. Time to look for something else to read.

Dex-chan lover
He shouldn't have lied on his application.
He said he's 25, but he's plainly a 12-year-old idiot.

God, I just want to punch his face until the stupid comes out, or the smarts get beaten in...

Ayo FYI to anyone who has donated to this guy before, me being one of them for 20 bucks, the guy still sends fucking request for money I got a notification that this guy asked for money last month the prick, others can attest to this wether you check on his group page Comicdom/ComicPlus or his individual account, he sends request of money to people who have donated in the past

Dex-chan lover
The world has never been dead, since chapter 1 it has been explained that it's just a region of death (a big one sure), not the whole world. The biggest actual change is that sylphy became flat somehow.

The guild nonsense was quite trash tho, like, among the worst I've read. Even a generic cliche without modification would have been better, it was so painful to read.
Sylphy being flat now is a sexy improvement though. So can't complain about that.

Dex-chan lover
Is this fucking dipshit suddenly a 7 year old?!

1. They want to kill you.
2. Tell sylphy to only remove an arm or leg.
4. Profit.

Dex-chan lover
damn
this guy really is just a dumbass huh
can he not use his brain or something?

OpN

Man, this is the first time I've wanted to go beat up an author for their dumb plot.

At first it was kinda funny for MC to forget that this is a life & death situation, BUT after happening every 2nd chapter for 40 chapters is foul. Just stop.

Reactions: OpN
Dex-chan lover
Hahhh.. this is such a wasteful arc.

MC failed to prove that he is a spirit user, what's the point of this duel?

Users who are viewing this thread