Seirei-tachi no Rakuen to Risou no Isekai Seikatsu - Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
No fire spirit? What is this world? D: Even though there was a volcano in the dungeon..

Dex-chan lover
Now im kinda interested in the reality of kids in the slums. Are they actually more intelligent or something alike maturity because of the harshness within the slums or are they not that different from normal kids (or at least me) who is basically brainless retard until... 12? maybe even until 15 idk. Im a late bloomer tho.

Dex-chan lover
They hadn't thought of communicating like that? It's the most basic you can get. People use that to try to communicate with animals IRL all the time.

Pretty much all kids are good, given a chance. Kids become bad almost entirely because of adults.

Now im kinda interested in the reality of kids in the slums. Are they actually more intelligent or something alike maturity because of the harshness within the slums or are they not that different from normal kids (or at least me) who is basically brainless retard until... 12? maybe even until 15 idk. Im a late bloomer tho.
Depends on what you mean by "brainless retard". I mean, kids do dumb stuff for as long as they remain kids, and often way into adulthood.

I forgot how old Kikka was, but the other two are at least old enough to have conversations with. And yeah, kids in harsh environments grow up faster, since they have to learn how to think on their own. Well, in some ways. In others they fall behind.

Dex-chan lover
No fire spirit? What is this world? D: Even though there was a volcano in the dungeon..
Probably need to be in a volcanic or desert(that isn't the Land of Death) region in the surface world to really see any.
Chapter 48, page 15 briefly mentions dungeons being their own world and spirits not being around in them due to their poor connection(spirit veins or something, IDK) to the surface.

Aggregator gang
Kids in these realities do learn to survive on their own earlier than those who are sheltered by the parents. That is, those who survive... Being an orphan in the slums is a sad reality and many just expliot this. The suspicious behaviour showed in the manga derived from that is properly pictured.
Unfortunately though, the ones that ususaly take these kids under their wing (and do exploit then whitout the kids noticing because it's their reality) are the organised criminal factions, the drug cartels, etc.
Source: I live in Brazil, now and then we see these kids that are sent to do some of the most exposed stuff, since they can't really be arrested, and that's how they are used. Sad but true.

Aggregator gang
This chapter was like a girl's slumber party with a seance.
Don't do this a home kids, spirits in our world are not that nice.

Users who are viewing this thread