Seirei-tachi no Rakuen to Risou no Isekai Seikatsu - Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
Soon Dine is just going to end up being a walking set of… uhh… pillows. We won’t even see her face anymore, just the sound of muffled complaints about alcohol coming from inside her personal “mountain range”…

Meanwhile poor “great wind spirit” is going to start having voids where once tracts of land stood proudly.

Dex-chan lover
Full disclosure to RealityScans: I was skeptical of your request for money when I saw the chapters you posted previously, but this huge pile of chapters today was of much higher quality and if I had the spare money to commission translations you would receive serious consideration.

To "Clark", whoever you may be, thank you for funding several hours of entertainment for not just myself but all the other readers of this manga and others I may not be aware of.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Group Leader
I have the impression clark made sure his commissions would reach this chapter, but i don't know why...
:pepela:
Thanks bro and thanks reality scans for these chapters!!!

Dex-chan lover
Wow I'm not sure who Clark is but thanks a ton, this series has always been charming with its own sense of humor but commissioning nearly twenty chapters to be translated couldn't have been cheap even if I have no clue what the going rate for the group is.

Thanks again for that and it looks like this even brings us caught up to the raws unless the official raw listing is behind.

Aggregator gang
I have the impression clark made sure his commissions would reach this chapter, but i don't know why...
:pepela:
Thanks bro and thanks reality scans for these chapters!!!
Caught up to the raws. More than this only if they developed mind-reading abilities to focus on the mangaka and had drawers good enough to finish stuff before the oficial release. Surely even the mighty Clark wouldn't be able to aford the price of that for how high that probably would be (I'd put a joke here, but I'll leave it open).

Double-page supporter
Was the great earth spirit always called "Dori"?

Dex-chan lover
Many thanks for the chapters. Does Reality Scans have their rates posted anyplace?

Fed-Kun's army
K, can anyone tell me why or how this manga has the romance tag? Spoilers are fine

Dex-chan lover
Naw, Sylphy's lost size even on the cover art.

Volume 1 has her have assets, but the latest one has her having Great Plains.
That's a shame, Sylphy's the best husband.

Dolly still best girl tho.

Users who are viewing this thread