Seirei-tachi no Rakuen to Risou no Isekai Seikatsu - Ch. 65

Dex-chan lover
I don't even like heights and I'd want a treehouse in a tree like that.
A tree house is one certain way to access the child inside a man's heart.
Ooh, yes please. Tree house would be awesome.
I'm hitting middleage, my knees hurt but damn it I still want a treehouse. There's just something inherently appealing about it, that longing never goes away.
Sylphie's curves get smaller and smaller each episode, as Deen/Diane's get bigger and bigger. I think she's stealing them.

Dory is surprisingly buxom, if that from-below shot is accurate. Maybe Deen's slipping her some of what she's using.
Its really funny rereading this and seeing Sylphie's bust get progressively smaller.
It started as soon as Diane showed up too, Sylphie started getting smaller the very next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Wanting to build a treehouse is something you never grow out of, unless you fall out of a treehouse, but even then, it just makes you want to build one closer to the base of the tree.

Dex-chan lover
after getting "you wanna be like jesus and moses?" at previous chapter, now we get "im gonna grow this mini-yggdrasil to show off". these spirits are a riot :dogkek:

Double-page supporter
Me too Yuta, me too. I still dream of a treehouse.

But really, the kids are so cute and fierce. They're definitely growing beyond yuuta in many ways, and one of them being a noble child! That's sure to come back someday or another!

And Yuuta! The spirit tree and continuing on with rebuilding the land. Though to go pretty much from 'tiny seedlings' to 'giant spirit tree' is a bit of a shortcut, he definitely has gone to great lengths to get there!

Thank you so much to the translators!

Dex-chan lover
Sylphie's curves get smaller and smaller each episode, as Deen/Diane's get bigger and bigger. I think she's stealing them.

Dory is surprisingly buxom, if that from-below shot is accurate. Maybe Deen's slipping her some of what she's using.
It's not that Dory is surprisingly busty... it's more like the artist suddenly decided to change it... again.
Look at the previously chapters, she was always flat at all angles. It was just in this chapter that just came from A cup to suddenly C cup. Slyphy is still AA cup now while Dyne is weirdly thick in all areas.

This artist is very inconsistent in his drawings. Not the worst artist I've seen, but is pretty bad.
The web novel doesn't have any of these inconsistencies, so I'm surprised artist got the okay to keep changing their appearance.

Users who are viewing this thread