Seirei-tachi no Rakuen to Risou no Isekai Seikatsu - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Aggregator gang
Wow, I forgot about this manga. Thanks for the chapter even though the update time took longer than usual monthly manga.

@sircusa maybe. but my first impression of seeing diapers is still sticking in my head. I know you are right but thinking these are diapers makes is much much more hilarious and funnier!^^

Dex-chan lover
Are the raws up to chapter 24 and 25 is about to release? I can only read like 2 or 3 Japanese phrases so I can't read anything on the page for the raws.

dude if i knew slyphe was willing to form a contract when i got stronger, i would hit the gym non stop, and go on a death march to rank up.

Dex-chan lover
@CrimsonDev I'm thinking because she is a forest spirit, she can't leave without reprecussions. Unlike the other three, which have vast areas of influence, she likely got the most gutted when the Land of the Dead was formed.

Edit: yup, went back to see if they noted anything about the size, and yeah... Land of the dead takes up 2/3 of the continent they are on, so her sphere of influence got gutted.

Well seeing as how happygolucky this manga is something like that is unlikely to happen...probably.

Part of me is annoyed that the forest mini-spirit was spoiled in the cover art

But thats easily overcome by the excitement for smol fox

Users who are viewing this thread