Seirei-tachi no Rakuen to Risou no Isekai Seikatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
I love that you keep releasing even though DomComic sniped. Keep it up!
I honestly think it's dumb at this point. They are literally years behind and slow as hell. They will never catch up when they release a single chapter in the span of 2+ years. TOOR needs to just admit defeat and drop the series, or start from a more recent chapter. The quality difference isn't that huge to warrant the effort they are putting into these ancient chapters.

Power Uploader
I honestly think it's dumb at this point. They are literally years behind and slow as hell. They will never catch up when they release a single chapter in the span of 2+ years. TOOR needs to just admit defeat and drop the series, or start from a more recent chapter. The quality difference isn't that huge to warrant the effort they are putting into these ancient chapters.
Sorry that we are not scamming TL to make rapid release™.

Fed-Kun's army
Because the only way to not be 42 chapters or 2 years behind is by scamming translators apparently. Also with The start/reality scans being the ones that did up to chapter 65 (comicdom hasn't uploaded this here since 2 years ago) any source for that group scamming translators or anything?

Dex-chan lover
Now that is not what they said or requested. You were nether asked to ask, or need to scam TL, nor would more chapters than 2 in 3 years be considered rapid.
I do appreciate what your doing, but this just seems rather pointless. If you could get to a chapter a month or two maybe, but 4 months since last. Reading a series that slowly is damaging to the series as you never remember what is happening. At the current rate of a chapter every4 months it will take 14 years to catch up. And that is assuming you keep to that rate, you often go slower. It just seems you are overextended.

Dex-chan lover
Because the only way to not be 42 chapters or 2 years behind is by scamming translators apparently. Also with The start/reality scans being the ones that did up to chapter 65 (comicdom hasn't uploaded this here since 2 years ago) any source for that group scamming translators or anything?
Dif name same group. They just renamed. Notice the uploader is the same person. Also you can just check that they share payment addresses.

Fed-Kun's army
Dif name same group. They just renamed. Notice the uploader is the same person. Also you can just check that they share payment addresses.
I can't find the connection. The start has "realityscans" as the uploader. The comicdom ones have filzeV-zer0 as the uploader. Also the comicdom uploads of this series filzeV-zer0 did seem to be under a translator group that was called sereitachi which seemingly shut down based on the last comicdom chapter's end card, then there was the "no group" chapters uploaded by filzeV-zer0 which had the begging for money pages with the "shadowed8888" patreon/paypal/ko-fi links. You could argue those 2 are maybe related with the same uploader

Then is the realityscans ones with a different uploader and different patreon/paypal/ko-fi links, not sure what payment addresses you're talking about that you can trace to connecting them as nothing in the chapters uploaded here point to anything discerning that to me. If you could give me a link to point me in the right info direction I'd be thankful.

Dex-chan lover
its been 4 months since your last chap and 3 years since the previous one

I don't think an upload schedule slower than general bureucracy needs to scam people to release chapters faster, specially when you are already keeping up with a lot of different other mangas which could benefit from you just dropping this series

I love that you keep releasing even though DomComic sniped. Keep it up!
saying someone got "sniped" after 3 fucking years without uploads is braindead
(comicdom posted 1 year after this group's last upload)

Dex-chan lover
I can't find the connection. The start has "realityscans" as the uploader. The comicdom ones have filzeV-zer0 as the uploader. Also the comicdom uploads of this series filzeV-zer0 did seem to be under a translator group that was called sereitachi which seemingly shut down based on the last comicdom chapter's end card, then there was the "no group" chapters uploaded by filzeV-zer0 which had the begging for money pages with the "shadowed8888" patreon/paypal/ko-fi links. You could argue those 2 are maybe related with the same uploader

Then is the realityscans ones with a different uploader and different patreon/paypal/ko-fi links, not sure what payment addresses you're talking about that you can trace to connecting them as nothing in the chapters uploaded here point to anything discerning that to me. If you could give me a link to point me in the right info direction I'd be thankful.
This is more a follow along as it happens thing. I don't keep screenshots or anything because why would I. But the changes happen over time. A name changes but the uploader doesn't, the end beg is the exact same copy past, the pay links lead to same address, these are all things that overlap for a time but get changed as they hide them. There is a reason its just treated as common knowledge, now if the proofs are even still around no clue, there was the whole scammed TL's that came forward as well and talk about it, but I don't remember which comment section. But it doent really matter, the problems with them were do to the head who pulled the cons, that is filev-zero/shadowed8888.

Dex-chan lover
You do a lot of series and your release schedule for this one is at a snail's pace. Like I said, you'd be better off either dropping this or starting from a more recent chapter. All you're doing at this point is being stubborn continuing this for no benefit to anyone or yourself.

You've effectively chosen the no win route.

Group Leader
You do a lot of series and your release schedule for this one is at a snail's pace. Like I said, you'd be better off either dropping this or starting from a more recent chapter. All you're doing at this point is being stubborn continuing this for no benefit to anyone or yourself.

You've effectively chosen the no win route.
What win? As i'm seeing how you're behaving, it's like all readers are entitled to read new chapters of other manga that they want, like scanlators are working and slaving for the benifit of every readers who's all just sitting there and waiting to be spoon fed new chapters, am I getting this right.

You all know that this is hobby work not an actually job that people are doing, and I know you all will reply, "but this is piracy", so you are all aware it's piracy and you're reading pirated works like the pirate you also are.

What's the point in commenting like this when you can all choose to ignore it, it's like oh new chapters of a manga that I read womp womp it's not, it's previous chapters, time to slander the one that uploaded it.
WOW, what a bunch of cunts.

Users who are viewing this thread