Seishun Buta Yarou wa Petit Devil Kouhai no Yume wo Minai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

I feel like I've been spoilt a bit on the prequel... I think I shouldn't have read this yet...

Well, things getting more complicated now. The author is really good to how make a twist plot in very direction and make all the readers get massive headache.

Power Uploader
now that the main manga is finished i can read it without worries. It reminds me
Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria
a bit

oh boy, endless eight again
i guess its to be expected since the first manga was basically fuko's arc from clannad with a spin on it

Oh, the japanese missed because he watched that, like his friend scientist said to better not watch

Dex-chan lover
Oh boi... not this shit again! (even tho it was the most brilliant trolling in fiction industry and helped set the game straight for the movie).
But here the plot took a twist into a really interesting direction. and the drawing is really better.

Really thought it was just a joke that Azusagawa observing the team play instead of the news caused their loss. Futaba was right about him never watching them play again.

So what's going on with this? Can't find any info about any chapters after this one anywhere and I see this one was uploaded four months ago. Is there just nobody scanning/translating it?

Users who are viewing this thread